Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

Honestly, my favorite thing is the ability to use this phone with Gear VR, I'm an enthusiest for this thing. BUT besides that I love the selective focus. It's very impressive how quick it does it. I've had apps that kind of almost replicate it, but take forever. It's not the same. Good job on them for creating this monster phone. Haha

My favorite feature is the 4K Video capturing, followed by the slow motion video, selective focus and virtual shot. That rear facing camera is a beast. I can totally see myself using it with a DIY tripod mount for YouTube videos and stuff.. 

That 4K video is the best feature for me.

Also, I hit that like button, got subscribed and considered supporting them directly by giving them a monthly contribu....

:P

I like the selective focus. I'm hoping it will make editing photos for Twitter or Instagram better.

CPU FX 8350 OCed to 4.7GHz  Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4 RAM 8 Gigs (2x4Gigs) PNY 1600  GPU Sapphire R9 280  Case Fractal Design Define S  Storage Seagate - 1TB Internal, WD Blue 250Gb PSU Thermaltake Smart 'M' Series 850 watt modular PSU.  Display(s) (Right now) AOC 22" 69V Series 6ms response time IPS monitor  Cooling 2 Fractal Design Case Fans, CPU cooled by Cryorig H5 Ultimate  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2013) Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma

Selective focus was pretty cool, and being able to access the camera through double tapping the home button makes it that much better to use the camera!