Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

Oh, Smart switch seems convenient for a long time iphone user willing to explore !

Thanks and good luck to everyone !

I really like the edge itself. its actually a really cool feature especially since i dont own a smart watch it can definetly help.

For me its the 4K video capabilities! Thanks for the contest guys! <3

Selective focus is what I liked the most out of those videos... But what I love the most in the s6 edge + are the screen the design and the camera

For me, my favorite feature is the 4K shooting mode,which will be fantastic for a number of close shots I would like to take for videos I have planned in the future! (Very similar to how you guys shoot B-Roll footage in 4k)

(As a side note, smart switch will also be really really nice)

I really like the 4K vine support, that's 6 seconds of visual splendour that I can get behind! Also I could see smart switch being quite handy.

ASRock Z87 Killer, Core i5 4670k, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz, Gigabyte Windforce R9 280X, Corsair Cx 750m, Crucial Ballistix 120Gb SSD, 1Tb Seagate barracuda, Bitfenix Ghost, Lots of fans lol, AOC e2352Phz 23.5" Full HD 3D, Turtle Beach Impact 500 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Steelseries Sensai Raw, AudioTechnica ATH-M50X.

I really like the freaking Super AMOLED display and the side bar, Samsung make the BEST phones in the world :D

First of all, thanks for the giveaway guys. You're awesome!

That virtual shot mode looks awesome. Probably my favourite feature on the new Samsung Galaxy S6 / Edge phones!  :)

The edge <-- is this a feature :D

Oh and wait, i almost forgot the smart switch i need that to switch from my iphone 5s to the  s6 edge

Smart switch is pretty awesome!

Good luck to everyone.

I don't know if I already commented but if I did sorry.