Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

Definitely the 4k video, the double tap for quick access is also brilliant. And the camera stabilisation I've heard works great as well!

Definitely the 4k video, the double tap camera access is also a brilliant feature. I've also heard the image stabilization for the camera works like a charm!

Smart Switch is my favorite feature

TDC MK VII: 7900X3D//\\ROG STRIX LC 240 RGB//\\Crosshair X670E Hero//\\Palit RTX 4090 Gamerock//\\SK Hynix Platinum P41 2 TB//\\WD Black SN850X 2 TB//\\WD Black SN850X 2 TB w/Heatsink//\\Samsung 990 Pro 2TB//\\ Samsung 870 Evo 2TB//\\Samsung 870 Evo 1TB

Ihuarraquax: 5950X//\\NH-D15 chromax.black//\\Crosshair VIII Dark Hero//\\RTX 3080 Ti Gaming Pro//\\1TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0//\\1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus//\\10TB WD Purple//\\6TB WD Black//\\Xonar DX//\\TT Armor Revo Snow Edition//\\ASUS MG279Q//\\K100 RGB OPX//\\Naga Pro with Dock//\\Artisan Hayate Otsu//\\Glorious Large Mousepad//\\JDS Labs O2 Amp//\\Moukey 4 Channel Stereo Mixer//\\HD6XX headphone//\\Massdrop Minimic

Arc Reactor: 3900X with the Stock Cooler//\\ ROG Strix X570-E Gaming//\\RTX 3080 TUF OC//\\32GB Patriot Viper RGB @3466 MHz//\\256 GB Samsung 850 Pro//\\Asus GT301//\\
Logitech G710//\\Logitech G9X//\\Roccat Raivo//\\Bitfenix ARGB GPU Holder

Tertiary System: 6700K//\\Cooler Master V6GT//\\Gigabyte Z170X- Gaming 7//\\16GB HyperX DDR4 @2666Mhz//\\SanDisk SSD Plus 480GB//\\WD Green 1TB//\\3TB WD Green//\\4TB WD Black//\\6TB WD Purple//\\Cooler Master Storm Sniper//\\Sennheiser HD 598//\\Logitech G502 HERO//\\Roccat Taito Mousepad//\\LG 49" 4K TV 49UM7340PVA

It's nice to see you guys doing this for us. My favorite part is the larger size of the S6+. I have a Z Ultra and I don't think I could possibly go back to using a small(or normal sized for most people) device after being spoiled by such large screen space.

Smart Switch.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

HAL9000: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz | Asus X570 Prime Pro | ASUS TUF 3080 Ti | 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus + 1 TB Crucial MX500 + 6 TB WD RED | Corsair HX1000 | be quiet Pure Base 500DX | LG 34UM95 34" 3440x1440

Hydrogen server: Intel i3-10100 | Cryorig M9i | 64 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte B560M-DS3H | 33 TB of storage | Fractal Design Define R5 | unRAID 6.9.2

Carbon server: Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 S7p | Xeon E3-1230 v2 | 16 GB DDR3 ECC | 60 GB Corsair SSD & 250 GB Samsung 850 Pro | Intel i340-T4 | ESXi 6.5.1

Big Mac cluster: 2x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

My favorite part was the 4k video capture, since I have a 4k t.v it would be nice to take advantage of it.

WATCHED and LIKED and I'm really DIGGIN' that VIRTUAL SHOT in this new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+.

Its like a panoramic shot but the image is more free and you could adjust the angles where you want/like the most.

Pretty neat if you ask me.   :)) Hope I win this YEAH!!!

Smart switch

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS

All of the features seem pretty good to me, with the exception of Smart Switch. But if I had to pick one of them it would probably be being able to shoot 4K video.

My current PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q8200 | MOBO: GIGABYTE G31M-ES2L 1.0 | RAM: No clue, I'll check later. | Storage: I'll add this to the signature later. | GFX: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 2600 XT 512MB | Case: I have no clue and I will probably never figure it out. | PSU: No clue, I'll check later

I'll also add links later, if the pages for these products still exist.

FnSqQtJ.jpg

We partnered with Samsung to give you lucky people the opportunity to be the owner of a new Galaxy S6 edge+ as part of their "Your Fest Foot Forward" campaign!

They brought Snapchatter Shaunduras and Viner Ray Ligaya out to a few outdoor music festivals this summer and let them demonstrate how you can step your social media game up a few notches with the camera features on their new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge & edge+ smartphones. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPvM4KP-8_E&index=1&list=PLG_rGpgE_jjgdj1o6lJOjbKMoGZJ5lPSY

How do I become the lucky new owner of a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ smartphone?

Entry is super simple:

1. Watch the video series linked above.

2. Hit that "like" button on the videos in this series over on Samsung's channel.

3. Comment below letting us know what your favorite feature that they highlighted in the series was.

One entry (comment) per person. This is a worldwide giveaway. The winner will be selected on 9/25 and will be contacted by me through a DM here on the forum.

Thanks as always for being awesome :D

The smart manager and the slick edge