Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

I like the selective focus.  Most of the benefit gained from the old HTC camera, but with image resolution and quality that it could never deliver.

4k, video capture, not that I'll ever use 4k, but I just love the camera on the s6 edge

Virtual Shot and Selective Focus look like they could add some creativity to your shots.

Good Luck Everyone!

Awesome giveaway! The first smartphone I ever owned was a Samsung Galaxy S, ever since I've been on team Samsung whenever I upgraded my phone. I'll list some of my favourite features mentioned in the videos and why I like them.

1. Smart Switching - As someone who thought I had to connect my phone to my PC and drag all my videos & photos on to my hard drive every time I wanted to upgrade, this feature makes things a million times easier. Plus now I can select which apps I want to bring over to the new phone so I can rid any of the unnecessary apps I don't use anymore. Although, half the fun of getting a new phone is setting it all up and going through every single option and feature.

2. 4K Video - I love making funny videos, whether it be for instagram, vine, or just some clips I can later edit on my PC, a 4K camera that I can carry in my pocket is just the absolute best thing that I could ask for.

3. HDR Photos - I'm the only person in my group of friends that whips out his camera to take photos of us all when travelling or if something just catches my eye. The camera on this phone is supposed to be the best on the market, which would make my amateur skills in photography a little less noticeable. :P

4. Slow Motion Video - I use this feature all the time on my current phone. Not only is it useful for funny videos, but I record myself practicing archery, boxing, and playing certain other sports and review the footage later to see how I can improve my technique and what I am doing right or wrong. Can't get enough slow motion.

Thanks for having this giveaway, whoever wins is going to be one happy camper!

It has to be Smart Switch. When I helped my girlfriend switch from her Iphone to a regular Galaxy S6 this was super useful. If I win this, I would need it too.

And while it might not be particularly for this video, the camera on that thing is the king of all smartphone cameras. 

I wonder if the slow motion has improved since the Note Edge. That'll have to be the feature that's my favorite to the S series and it can only get better!

The S6 EDGE+ has Hands-Down the best camera on any smartphone yet.

post-115805-0-50570800-1442858567.png

I really like their super fast shutter and crispy photos and videos. 

You can't tell me you wouldn't spend hours making slow motion videos of EVERYTHING if you had his phone.