Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

I would love this phone for the curved display, it has so many uses for that feature alone!.

Favorite feature would probably be adding favorite contacts to the edge for quick access.

I really like the quality of the camera :D Although anything is better than my phone atm.

The HDR front facing camera seems awesome. I love being able to see the screen while getting a picture with friends and family and have a great front camera makes that possible without losing quality. I hope it's great!

The virtual shot "picture" is awesome!
You will never use it besides mocking friends with your ubercam! But i´m lovin´it! (Like McDonalds)

Good luck to everyone!

Smart switch,I wonder if it works from Android to Android or Windows to Android.

Just one thing - That glorious screen. All 2560 x 1440 of it. *Shudders with excitement*  :rolleyes:

Oh man, I would really love to win this thing. Besides the Smart Switch, which actually sounds useful, that 4k recording has me drooling. :wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Smart switch is perfect. Also don't mind that Virtual Shot. That would be great with the toddlers since they don't look at the camera all that long.

Smart Switch

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

3. Comment below

Below the video or in this topic?

I like the effect of the edge, making the phone looks less thick and still cool.

and the awesome camera, that is just superb (for a phone...) ;)

Smart Switch is too cool. I've always used IOS, But this phone is really making me think about Android.