Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

I actually really dig the slow motion. Gonna do a bunch of things with it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Stunning 4K video is definitely the winning factor for me here. As a content creator, the combination of the phenomenal resolution and amazing glass makes shooting content on the go so much easier and produces a quality that even exceeds my primary recording DSLR. Well done Samsung, I'm really impressed :)

Sometimes Funny, Always Trying.

YouTube.com/Ca11umH

The camera on my phone is due for an upgrade. The S6 edge+ is imo the best on sale right now

Smart switch seems like a feature that makes using the phone way easier, definitely that for a non android user, too bad i am a android user huehuehue.

Hesitating between smart switch and 4k... I don't do a lot of video with my current phone, but that might be because the resolution is so shitty, so maybe with the 4k I might use it more often... But on the other hand, I know I will use that smartswitch thing... So I'll go with the smartswitch. I think.

Yeah, smartswitch.

Smart Switch because my brain likes that one.

Aussie Aussie Aussie

FnSqQtJ.jpg

We partnered with Samsung to give you lucky people the opportunity to be the owner of a new Galaxy S6 edge+ as part of their "Your Fest Foot Forward" campaign!

They brought Snapchatter Shaunduras and Viner Ray Ligaya out to a few outdoor music festivals this summer and let them demonstrate how you can step your social media game up a few notches with the camera features on their new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge & edge+ smartphones. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPvM4KP-8_E&index=1&list=PLG_rGpgE_jjgdj1o6lJOjbKMoGZJ5lPSY

How do I become the lucky new owner of a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ smartphone?

Entry is super simple:

1. Watch the video series linked above.

2. Hit that "like" button on the videos in this series over on Samsung's channel.

3. Comment below letting us know what your favorite feature that they highlighted in the series was.

One entry (comment) per person. This is a worldwide giveaway.

Thanks as always for being awesome :D

Smart switch-Coz its time to throw out some Rotten fruit/s!

My favorite was the virtual shot. Oh the opportunities if only i was more creative... *starts crying*

Smart switch is pretty cool. I've set up new phones for several people and having to install apps manually when Google decides not to download them automatically is annoying.

Desktop: Intel i7-4770k, 2 x AMD R9 290's, Gigabyte Z87X-D3H, 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM, Switch 810 Matte Black, Corsair RM1000, 250GB + 120GB OCZ SSD, 3TB Seagate. Custom watercooled with EK CPU & GPU blocks, XSPC 360 rad & pump top, D5 Vario pump, HW Labs Black ICE GTX 120 + 240 rads, Corsair SP120's + Noctua NF-F12's.

Home Server: Intel i5-4690, Gigabyte D85M-HD3, 8GB Corsair RAM, 60GB Corsair SSD, 3 x 4TB WD Red drives (RAID5), BitFenix Phenom (Midnight Black / mATX), Be Quiet L8 350w PSU.