Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

My favorite feature would have to be the front facing HDR. I go hiking and backpacking often. As such, sometimes I like to grab selfies or pictures of my adventures with my hiking buddies. That way everyone gets to be in the shot!

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I thought the smart switch was a great idea. It is always a daunting chore to transfer over all my files whenever I upgrade phones, so this is a pretty unique feature I did not no about prior to the videos. GG Samsung. 

Slow Motion. Gotta catch my buddies doing stupid stuff in slow mo

My favorite feature they highlited has to be selective focus.

The camera features keep getting better. good suff :D

Smart Switch seemed like a really nice feature, though I'm still rocking a Galaxy 3 so 6 edge might as well be a rocket ship compared to my current phone.

The best part when you leave it upside down and you can see color coded notification on the edge. Coolio.

I like the slow motion feature. I like it because it looks like a fun feature to use. :) 

Definitely Smart Switch, it's perfect for someone like me who's looking to get a new phone and make the switch from iOS to Android for good and this dispels any fears I had about switching to a new phone that didn't run iOS. To think that it's that easy to start using a new phone is incredible, and that I don't even need my computer is insane. This definitely makes me wish to buy a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ over any other phone. :)

I really liked the improved focus. I've always had a problem with focusing on the right things with autofocus.

Best feature is definitely the HDR Front-Facing Camera, the Samsung Galaxy s5 front camera is not your mate when you're trying to snapchat the ladies and they can't see how perfectly sculpted your masculine facial features and hair is, how do Samsung expect a man to get some netflix and chill around here?

Love the virtual shot capability and the fact that it is tied to the gyro sensor so that the tilt of the phone controls the scrolling of the picture! Thanks for the contest

Selective focus, i always have problems with the focus in my old phone

Well, slow motion of course daaah. So i can slap my friends and replay in slow mo.