Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

I really liked the facility to transfer my apps and photos because on the iphone is a pain in the buns haha, I think 4k is really cool but no so interested on it, i liked the front camera definition because i really like to take a lot of selfies hahaha and im a dude, yeah, a dude that like selfies:b and.... OMG THE SLOW MOTION VIDEOOO I really want to use that function for school projects and the virtual shot sounds extremely cool i really hope i can with the phone, i live on the us so hope i win! :D

Being able to have a camera that nice, that can capture 4k and STILL have battery left over at the end of the day. all that is just too good

Entering, and my favorite feature is the curved screen. Looks pretty slick for social media use

Smart Switch for sure, don't take many pictures, but I like that to make it easier to transfer from phones, have used a few different ones in the past year and it was a hassle to transfer information over

I like the selective focus. Pretty nice feature. I have an original Lytro and I am glad to see this kind of tech get wrapped into smaller devices!

The 4K video capture would be something i would like to try out, current phone has a pretty bad camera.

Loved the Virtual Shot Feature, perfect for selfies with friends!  :D

The virtual shot really took it for me, having that rotatable image is pretty damn cool. you could make a lot of interesting stuff.