The PopCorn Time of Music - Aurous

CyberNinjaCoder

Sources: http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2015/09/17/introducing-the-popcorn-time-for-music-aurous/

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/aurous-free-music-whenever-wherever

Latest in the popcorn time news. ^_^

Now, the concept of a BitTorrent-backed media application is coming to the music world.  It’s called Aurous, and it’s based on a BitTorrent-backed search engine called Strike Search.  “What sets Aurous apart is its ability to allow users to search for music, all over the BitTorrent network, using the very same technology that powers Strike Search,” concept developer Andrew Sampson told Torrentfreak.

aurous2.jpg?346a31

well we saw where popcorn time ended up so i would avoid this like the plague

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

I was thinking the same thing. If someone wants music, there are ways to get it free and legal. Like Spotify, or youtube.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Can you download them?

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

What happened to popcorn time? I still use it. 

Um m8. Have you not heard. STahp now and like watch the wan show on it. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

you might want to stop... people are getting sued for using it

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

mostly where torrenting is illegal 

popcorn isnt special its just being targeted more in these countries

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

but how would they differentiate between popcorn time torrent traffic and torrenting the movie/tv show regularly (with a torrent client). It's all the same, is it not?

Praise Duarte!

but how would they differentiate between popcorn time torrent traffic and torrenting the movie/tv show regularly (with a torrent client). It's all the same, is it not?

nope.. if you use torrents if you ever look at the peers list it shows what client the people you connect to are using

but either way torrenting is illegal if its copyrighted material popcorn time has just been singled out

wow the ui looks pretty similar to the app version of spotify

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

This is cool. Its putting good pressure for the industry to change the ways. The people getting sued thing is shit. Let them came, your gunna have to prove who was using the device first lol. You canrt sue a house hold.....well unless you live in the US... :P

Though the music industry isn't as bad as the movie industry. There's good alternatives like spotify, tidal and google music. I would rather pay for legal streaming services.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I'm still using PT just fine, I'll let you know when the police is knocking on my door...

Anyway, it looks interesting and 'll probably give it a try.

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

I know it's different for you US folk, but as a european I almost see it as a challenge. Let them come, let them try sueing me. Prove who was using the PC then. 

OT: I'm intrigued, I'll have to try it out, see what it's like

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4G | Asus P8H61-M Evo Rev B Kingston ValueRAM KVR1333D3N9K2/8G Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B Samsung 840 Evo 512GB Seagate Barracude 7200.12 ST3500413AS, 500GB Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 5400RPM OCZ ZS Series 650W Cooler Master Elite 430 Windowed Logitech LS21 Creative Fatal1ty Logitech G500 Razer BlackWidow 2010 | 2x Dell U1214H | 1x Ilyama ProLite E2407HDS

But only in the US right? Anyway my government has a lot more to worry about than piracy right now :P

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Come live in the Netherlands mate. Its als illegal here, but you wont het sued or anything, its what we call "tolerated".

"Often you're too afraid"

Do you agree? Give a like!

This is cool. Its putting good pressure for the industry to change the ways. The people getting sued thing is shit. Let them came, your gunna have to prove who was using the device first lol. You canrt sue a house hold.....well unless you live in the US... :P

Actually, no, you don't have to prove who's using the device. The one responsible is the one who's paying for internet service.

That's my problem with young people, they think they're powerful behind a VPN.

Yeah in a world with free and cheap premium alternatives this has no need to exist.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Some people have been "caught" and risk a heavy fine for watching copyrighted movies on popcorn time. Which, in my opinion, is complete bullshit, because an ip address does NOT correspond to a person and it has been ruled that way before. Either way the risk of being traced is very low when using the torrent system - not that it's impossible, but ain't nobody got time to check all the thousands of seeders individually to get to OTHER seeders and so on.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The music I listen to is so good that I will gladly support the artists so I usuallybuy their tracks/albums unless its industry release

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M