Setup Tips?

Halket

So in the picture below you can see my setup and I am wondering what I could do to it or add to it to make it better. Excuse the cable management, I will be sorting that out with a signum or some other device, as well as replacing my Zalman Z11 case with a Corsair 450d. But what else could I do to make this setup stand out. Just for the record, I do have a DXRacer chair :) 

u89ll2w.jpg

Thanks, 

Peter.

CPU: Core i7 4790k | Mobo: Asus Z97-P | RAM: Corsair DDR3 XMS3 8GB | GPU: Gainward GTX 970 4GB |Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Cooler Master BII-600 | Cooling: Corsair H110i GTX | Displays: 2x Dell U2414h | Kb: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 | Case: Corsair 450d Console: Xbox One Ext: DXRacer F-Series Red, Trust Tytan 2.1 Sub & Speakers, HyperX Cloud II, SCUF Infinity1 X1 Controller | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

The pole in the middle bothers me way to much

Oh and Out of Sight, out of mind.

Think about it.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Try to make it so you can't see any of the cables under the desk. Clamp them to the back of the desk and to the bottom of it to keep them out of the way. You'd be amazed how much better it looks when it's super clean. 

The pole in the middle bothers me way to much

Oh and Out of Sight, out of mind.

Think about it.

The pole is needed to support the 2m wide table top. 

Try to make it so you can't see any of the cables under the desk. Clamp them to the back of the desk and to the bottom of it to keep them out of the way. You'd be amazed how much better it looks when it's super clean. 

Yeah apart from that, the IKEA Signum is on its way haha 

CPU: Core i7 4790k | Mobo: Asus Z97-P | RAM: Corsair DDR3 XMS3 8GB | GPU: Gainward GTX 970 4GB |Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Cooler Master BII-600 | Cooling: Corsair H110i GTX | Displays: 2x Dell U2414h | Kb: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 | Case: Corsair 450d Console: Xbox One Ext: DXRacer F-Series Red, Trust Tytan 2.1 Sub & Speakers, HyperX Cloud II, SCUF Infinity1 X1 Controller | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

The pole is needed to support the 2m wide table top. 

Yeah apart from that, the IKEA Signum is on its way haha 

You could add some backlighting to the back of the monitors, though it tends to look better against a darker wall. Maybe a grey similar to the drawers on the desk. 

IMO pc case on top of the table are rather disturbing(all those sound and lightning), if u put it down cable management might be easier

on my own setup, after several year cable management start to go away, i will only do minimal job on it as long it doesnt entangled 

You could add some backlighting to the back of the monitors, though it tends to look better against a darker wall. Maybe a grey similar to the drawers on the desk. 

I was thinking about running a red led strip along the back side of my desk to match with my red accented theme, I think my monitors are too far away to make much of a glow, and surely led lighting would be better against a light wall so its brighter?

You need to put something on the left, it's too empty for my taste, maybe some kind of a poster on the wall.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

You need to put something on the left, it's too empty for my taste, maybe some kind of a poster on the wall.

I was planning to get some posters to put on the wall as well as maybe a small table lamp on the left?

I was thinking about running a red led strip along the back side of my desk to match with my red accented theme, I think my monitors are too far away to make much of a glow, and surely led lighting would be better against a light wall so its brighter?

It may be brighter, but you kind of want a faint glow IMO. 

IMO pc case on top of the table are rather disturbing(all those sound and lightning), if u put it down cable management might be easier

on my own setup, after several year cable management start to go away, i will only do minimal job on it as long it doesnt entangled 

I fear that if I put my PC on the floor then a lot of dust with gather, and also the 450d I plan on getting is slimmer than the Z11 I have at the moment so it will take up less space on my desk