What are the names of the pins called in a power supply?

CPUmodder
Go to solution Solved by Drixen,

They are called terminals, the individual pins. You can buy a pack of 20-50 in bulk only, as the margin for profit is so small, since literally each "terminal" or pin, costs about a penny to make. Seriously.

:)

Hi all, a power supply was bought to me this morning that was half sleeved as the owner of it was halfway through sleeving it. The problem is that he has snapped both little wings that hold the little metal connector into the larger 24pin housing. while I was able to plug the 24pin in and jam the broken pin in and the system boot just fine i did want to ask if there is anyone who knows the names of the pins so I could get a replacement one rather than jam the connector in every time? 

Thanks 

They are called terminals, the individual pins. You can buy a pack of 20-50 in bulk only, as the margin for profit is so small, since literally each "terminal" or pin, costs about a penny to make. Seriously.

:)

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ PROJECT: GreenLANTERN (click to view)

From Molex look for the Mini fit jr 5556 series, there's a range of finishes and compatible wire sizes, other companies will have different names for the range like I'd hazard a guess that TE Connectivity would have a AMPMODU something rather equivalent.