Help Me Find the Battery Bank Guy!

Sam Z Man

So after putting out a search for the guy who let me use his phone charger at the new office meetup, that I forgot was in my pocket when I left, I began to think it was looking quite poor and started to lose hope, but new info has come to light.

I was watching the LG unboxing and what did I happen to see, his face in the video and close up to so here is the man I seek.

As of the meetup he was.

19 years of age

Lived in BC in a town near Vancouver

Owner of 980 and 4670K (might have been a 4770K).

post-222431-0-93525200-1442465642_thumb.

If you know this man please have him contact me so I can reimburse him for his portable battery bank I acidentally took home with me.

put battery bank guy in the title

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Possibly @Stanvard ?

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Nope

Damn, I knew he was there and was on camera so I took a shot.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

post a picture of the battery bank here.

There is some information I am not disclosing so I can quiz whoever claims it, as to identify if it's really them.

The questions are.

-Rough physical description of the battery pack?

-Shirt they were wearing the day of the meetup?

-What manufacture made the case they had at the time of the meetup?

-How much did your audio setup cost at the time of the meetup?

There is some information I am not disclosing so I can quiz whoever claims it, as to identify if it's really them.

The questions are.

-Rough physical description of the battery pack?

-Shirt they were wearing the day of the meetup?

-What manufacture made the case they had at the time of the meetup?

-How much did your audio setup cost at the time of the meetup?

Good idea.

Damn, I knew he was there and was on camera so I took a shot.

Would have been amazing If you were right. :)

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

SNIP

Ask in the comment section, he may not be on the forum

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

• 2 months later...

Ask in the comment section, he may not be on the forum

JUST WAIT!

I honestly thought that guy was Antvenom when I watched the video.

He wasn't able to make it to the meet-up. He would have liked to, but wasn't able.

I want to see this come true

so do 10 other people

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

If we do find him though, hes only getting a Paypal reimbursement or a new one shipped to him, the thing is way to damn useful for me to give it up now.

Its also been used so much the battery degradation is almost noticeable.

I hope you find him

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

You might need to ask linus to put a "missing person" segment on one of their videos LOL. :D

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

Fuck it, what do we have to lose, besides 50$ from my Paypal account.

@LinusTech

99% sure he has notifications off, try getting a mod here, they can send it up the chain of command.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Fuck it, what do we have to lose, besides 50$ from my Paypal account.

@LinusTech

its a lot more than 50... ALOT