Smoking Barrels - LTT's Unnofficial Gun Club!

Jack.EXE

Were on a "save" were banking on better pistols than main weapons. Next round we'll dual awp for a spectacular finish or go down in flames. {I'll stop :) :) }

Bro I rather use a negev then a awp

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Not trying to be "That guy" but the AK74 and AK74U are not 7.62x39, they are 5.45x39.

No, google again

Oh whoops , where did i get 7.62 from, maybe i mixed it up

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have one F1 SBR and one F4 Suppressor. 

My F1 took ~5 months, two years ago. My F4 took about 4 months and came back a month or so ago. 

What suppressor did you get? 

The kestrel 5.56

No, google again

Oh whoops , where did i get 7.62 from, maybe i mixed it up

No biggy. A ton of people completely forget about the existence of 5.45x39. Not sure why. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Man, that's a sexy gun...

It's like, half FN FAL, and half G3A3

It's a CETME/G3 hybrid of some sort. Bolt, sights, cocking tube cap, trigger pack, and buffer are CETME. Mags, furniture, and basically everything else is either H&K surplus or brand new parts made by PTR. I can see where you might have confused it for an FN FAL since the little tab on what appears to be the gas tube (it's actually just a cocking tube) is a bayonet lug rather than the adjustable gas dial on the FN FAL. 

But what do both guns have in common? Both fire real fuckin' NATO. 

Fun fact for those who don't know about the CETME, the CETME is actually the predecessor to the G3. A lot of people think the CETME was a knock-off of the G3 and vice versa, but that simply isn't true.

Give me the rice

I felt the need to be classy today, so i swapped out my normal carry Glock 19 for my Italian made Beretta 92FS Inox:

2014-04-22205539_zps03e4d0e8.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I felt the need to be classy today, so i swapped out my normal carry Glock 19 for my Italian made Beretta 92FS Inox:

I'm not quite eligible for C&C, but I plan to get one as soon as I'm legal to.

Currently looking at the FNS-40, thoughts?

the soviets copied the StG 44

they have very different cam and receiver action, copied is a hard term. Also ak 47 was always chambered in 7.62x39r. I forget the name of it but there was a version before stg 44,thats what he probably saw and used to think up a design.

they have very different cam and receiver action, copied is a hard term. Also ak 47 was always chambered in 7.62x39r. I forget the name of it but there was a version before stg 44,thats what he probably saw and used to think up a design.

SKS

SKS

no its just like a 44, slightly different hand guard and muzzle, the changed things to make it eaiser to produce.

I don't have an FNS, but I do have an FNX and I love it.

I've not heard anything bad about the FNS from guys I've talked to.

I have never shot an FNS, but I have shot a few FNX's and FNP's and they are great guns. I would expect the FNS to be just as good. FN is a very reputable manufacturer. 

I am not a huge fan of .40 S&W however. 

I have never shot an FNS, but I have shot a few FNX's and FNP's and they are great guns. I would expect the FNS to be just as good. FN is a very reputable manufacturer.

I am not a huge fan of .40 S&W however.

It's the largest bullet the FNS carries, and the FNS seems to be a compact FNX.

It's the largest bullet the FNS carries, and the FNS seems to be a compact FNX.

More of a striker fired FNX. The barrels are the same length as long as you are not looking at the same category.

It's not the size of the bullet I don't like, it's the chamber pressures that the .40 S&W generates. Both 9mm and .45 ACP have much lower chamber pressures resulting in a much longer barrel life and less wear on the gun itself. 

Introducing myself. I share a Ruger American .22LR (blued), .308 All Weather (stainless) and a Girsan MC312. I'd love to get an AR15 but in New Zealand they're a pain in the ass to get and are really expensive.

My favourite gun would have to be the Ruger Precision Rifle, but the Bushmaster ACR or FN SCAR comes really close.

ugh NZ is so lucky, they actually have rational gun laws unlike us in Australia where semi automatics are pretty much banned completely

ugh NZ is so lucky, they actually have rational gun laws unlike us in Australia where semi automatics are pretty much banned completely

You tried to get me to illegally get you a BB gun bahahaha

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I like my state.

18 to buy: All types of semi-auto or bolt action rifles and any type of shotgun

21 to buy: Handguns

You can operate handguns with supervision (such as a range or adult 21 or over) at 18 and basically operate everything else at any age so long as you have said supervision.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Aah id love to fire an Accuracy International Arctic Warfare one day, I've shot it too many times in games now so its pretty much a must for me.

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

You tried to get me to illegally get you a BB gun bahahaha

I once got a message on facebook from a guy from Lybia trying to convince me to buy a large quantity of ammo and send to him, and he would compensate me.

I reported it to Facebook and they responded that it did not violate their terms of use standards.

I also sent the info to the FBI figuring FB wouldn't

I once got a message on facebook from a guy from Lybia trying to convince me to buy a large quantity of ammo and send to him, and he would compensate me.

I reported it to Facebook and they responded that it did not violate their terms of use standards.

I also sent the info to the FBI figuring FB wouldn't

MFW http://i.imgur.com/cTmw8qs.jpg

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

I like my state.

18 to buy: All types of semi-auto or bolt action rifles and any type of shotgun

21 to buy: Handguns

You can operate handguns with supervision (such as a range or adult 21 or over) at 18 and basically operate everything else at any age so long as you have said supervision.

LOL I'm 15 and shooting pistols...

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

-snip

I'm laughing, disturbed, and somehow turned on all at once....And now I'm disturbed about that last one as well.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

No Dragunov, No Remington, no makarov? :o

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6