Smoking Barrels - LTT's Unnofficial Gun Club!

Jack.EXE

And where do we stand on the Ma Duece? Personally, I love that gun. Basically a fully automatic .50 cal sniper rifle (same range as the xm107 if I remember correctly)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

And where do we stand on the Ma Duece? Personally, I love that gun. Basically a fully automatic .50 cal sniper rifle (same range as the xm107 if I remember correctly)

Dont you dare mention that holy name in such a casual manner.

I'm just messing with you, the M-2 completely rocks.

I actually wanted to mount one on my jeep a while back...

I wasnt thinking clearly...

1993-2004-jeep-grand-cherokee-fire-1.jpe

I know that in the US you an get a fairly decent Garand through the CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program) and its a Federal Government program.  :D

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

i see this thread hasnt been taken down and theres not much of an uproar.

i might actually stay. :3

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Nice, but expensive and unreliable. If we're going with mounted weaponry, I want this

4200 rounds per minute, of 30mm shells? That ought to do it for most things.

Screw All of You

Im getting a Barreta M82 50 Cal

only like $11,000 

M82A1_barrett.jpeg

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Dont you dare mention that holy name in such a casual manner.

I'm just messing with you, the M-2 completely rocks.

I actually wanted to mount one on my jeep a while back...

I wasnt thinking clearly...

-snip

Seems reasonable for hunting to me.

Screw All of You

Im getting a Barreta M82 50 Cal

only like $11,000 

-snip

It's a Barret, not Barreta 

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

What do I post here? Picture of my hunting rifle or what? Here are my guns, as well as my dad's and brother's:

Browning X-Bolt chambered in .270 Winchester with a Bushmaster 3-9X scope (or something like that haven't looked at in a while)

Mossberg 500 chambered in 20 gauge

I would really like a Springfield M1911 or Beretta M9 or PX4 chambered in .45 ACP. I've only fired the PX4 but it's a very smooth shooting pistol. I don't really like Glocks, the one I shot wasn't very smooth and I didn't like the feel very much.

My dad has a Mossberg 500 Flex in 12 gauge, pretty nice gun. He wants to get a PX4 pistol as well, and a .270 Weatherby Vanguard, since he likes the caliber I shoot but he likes my brother's rifle, a Weatherby Vanguard chambered in .308 Winchester. My brother also has a Remington Model 700 chambered in 20 gauge.

We hunt deer/hogs/dove/anything else that moves annually, btw.

Oh, and my favorite gun is probably the Barrett M82A3. I've shot an M4A1 chambered in .223 Remington, and a SCAR-H chambered in .308 Winchester. Love those guns, mainly the SCAR-H. I have also shot a Benelli semi-automatic stainless steel 12 gauge. Very nice, it belonged to a church friend. I also shot a fun little .22 LR, forgot what make it was.

Mosian is ugly doe

you can get an aftermarket stock for them that even let them take magazines or just a normal stock that will make it look more like a modern hunting rifle. The nice thin about the mosin nagant is that they are cheap and decent for the price.

model 1917

Lee enfield mkiii

K98

220 swift

40 Cal s&w

akm1

30 30

22 pistol

US model 1917

German Kar 98?

Lee enfield MK III

M1 Garand 

.220 Swift 

AKM

.40 S&W pistol

.22 long revolver

30/30 marlin (cowboy rifle, much love)

any spike lee angles can be taken. 

I know that in the US you an get a fairly decent Garand through the CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program) and its a Federal Government program.  :D

I got mine in 2012 for $650, but right now I think there is a backlog in orders. 

Introducing myself. I share a Ruger American .22LR (blued), .308 All Weather (stainless) and a Girsan MC312. I'd love to get an AR15 but in New Zealand they're a pain in the ass to get and are really expensive.

My favourite gun would have to be the Ruger Precision Rifle, but the Bushmaster ACR or FN SCAR comes really close.

rpr.png

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Same Company Though

Uhm, no.

Barret is american, Barretta is italian

Uhm, no.

Barret is american, Barretta is italian

Same origin though

Same origin though

you sure? Barret is a American company started making them in 1982,sold the first lot to the swiss.

I'll post some pics up of my small collection I have at home when I go back from my apartment at college here in a couple of weeks.

I have a Mossberg 20 gauge at home that I absolutely love, such a blast to shoot. I have some other things as well that aren't really worth mentioning though. My dad has an old Luger pistol from WWII he's holding for a buddy, now that thing is cool.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Savage in 270

Remington 11-87

Henry 22

T/C Firestorm Flintlock 50 cal

28 gauge single shot

Savage 22 auto rifle

Cricket 22

What I want next: Modern inline muzzleloader, marlin 1894 or Rossi M92 in 44 or 454, 6.8 SPC on a mini-mauser action with 19 inch barrel, manlickker stock in California Claro Walnut w/ 22 lpi checkering and small scope tipping the scales at 5.5 lbs.

A 1911

personally, I want to some day pick up a Ruger Mini 14 and do a bullpup conversion.

Would be fun.

There are a ton of bullpup "kits" to turn the ruger 22 into a bullpup or anything, there may be simular for the mini14. Heck with todays 3d printers you could make twin mini14's into a single bullpup if the have a left-handed version.

personally, I want to some day pick up a Ruger Mini 14 and do a bullpup conversion.

Would be fun.

How about a Mosian Noggat with a bullpup? 

I was looking for a thread like this a while ago. I thought I had to start one myself.

Here's what I got

84d347739c.png

I know, I know.. Century Arms. But hey, it hasn't failed me yet (EDIT: shipping it back for repairs. It's suffering from the famous bolt-gap issue)and that H&K slap just feels so damn good. I actually sold my TF2 unusual hat to buy this ;P

Same Company Though

Same origin though

This is so wrong it hurts

Give me the rice

How about a Mosian Noggat with a bullpup? 

you kidding? the bolt would be so far back that you couldn't operate it with any comfort whatsoever.

Take the worst thing about the rifle and make it 100x worse.