Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jack.EXE

Smoking Barrels - LTT's Unnofficial Gun Club!

Recommended Posts

My AR15 has gone through so many changes. 

I am never happy with it, so I just keep changing it. 

My next upgarde will be a MI-G3M15-BLK tactical handguard. 

here is some pictures of the changes I've made and where it is now. 

 

Pretty much stock at this point, I modified a standard sling and worked pretty well.

smith-wesson_mp15_sport_2.thumb.jpg.f05a28bf85bcbbada92c6314fe7d6418.jpg

 

WP_20160323_20_02_49_Pro.thumb.jpg.cd76dc551f99c33f35a02971d1d7dd65.jpg

 

Upgraded the entire rifle with a Troy Alumn battlestock, Magpull grip, forward gripm magpull sling, and attachment points, light.

the scope was POS. the mag is a vice block. btw. this is a drop in handguard, I will be installing a free float MI soon.

WP_20170314_22_09_11_Pro.thumb.jpg.2924b28a1f09b79e7a52f6de547207e2.jpg

 

tried out this scope, another POS.

WP_20170423_13_21_24_Pro.thumb.jpg.dc1ecd63b7ad226f25e35f4d569b4ca6.jpg

 

Right now I am using a co-witness red dot, I thought I had a picture. I will update it as soon I take an updated photo.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, JohnMc45 said:

Interesting. Haven't got a chance to fire the G48 or G43X but they felt good.  What where you using standard or +p loads? 

 

Just standard FMJs, but my issue with it wasn't it being snappy or anything. My issue is the trigger, it's just as mediocre as every other glock, and in that small a package, the safety blade causes trigger finger blisters like nobody's business! All things you could totally fix with aftermarket parts like every glock, but I don't like to modify a gun I plan to carry.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I played with the P365 at the gun store today.  I gotta say, I'm really liking it.  It already knocked out the G43X and M&P Shield M2.0

 

It's now between the M&P 380 EZ and P365.


Currently focusing on my video game collection.  Here's what I got so far.  

Keep in mind I'm still grabbing multiplatform games on PC, unless they happen to be cheaper on PS4 or Switch (such as RDR2 as of right now)

 

Currently Playing:  

  • God of War - PS4
  • Splatoon 2 - Switch
  • Super Mario Maker 2 - Switch
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions # FE - Wii U

Just beat:

(will be reset at the beginning of each month)

  • New Super Mario Bros - DS

Put on hold:

  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 3DS - Animal Crossing: New Horizons is right around the corner
  • Persona 5 - PS4

How many games I'm needing:

  • DS: 53
  • Wii: 40
  • 360/PS3: 84
  • 3DS: 60
  • Wii U: 11
  • PS Vita: 34
  • PS4: 20
  • Switch: 17

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kaiju_wars said:

I played with the P365 at the gun store today.  I gotta say, I'm really liking it.  It already knocked out the G43X and M&P Shield M2.0

 

It's now between the M&P 380 EZ and P365.

The 380 EZ is a neat gun, but it kinda has all the downsides of .380 without the one big upside when you’re looking at it for carry. .380 is just a little on on the wimpy side for defense, and you don’t even get the benefit of a super tiny gun like with an LCP or a colt/micro/p238/911. The 380 EZ is practically the size of a sub-compact 9mm.

 

Though that reminds me, a p938 might also be worth looking at. Very small and slim for 9mm, though the round count isn’t great because it’s single stack, and they are kinda pricey.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that having clips larger than 5 rounds stored with your gun is illegal in Canada, but what if it it's not with a gun? Would it be illegal for me to have a clip that holds over 5 rounds if I don't even have a gun?

I go out to the range with my mom (coolest mom ever award goes to) quite often and she has a 5-shot clip since that's all we can legally have here in Canada, where can I find a clip online that'll hold more? Really hard to get into the zone with only 5 shots. 

Already spoke to the range marshal, he's cool with it as long as it's not stored with the gun owner.  Regardless of legality, I'd like to have a banana clip but have 0 idea where to find one lol. 

 

Just a .22 riffle for anyone wondering, could barely break a bone with it. I need to lob in shots further than 50 yards lol


Remember to quote me so I see your reply
My rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 3.4Ghz, OC'ed to 4.0Ghz all core @ 1.350ghz 

+Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO

MB: Gigabyte B450 I Aorus Pro WiFi

RAM: G.Skill TridentZ 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200Mhz 16-18-18-38 XMP enabled

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1660 ti GAMING X 6G 6GB

CASE: Fractal DesignFocus G ATX Case w/ Window, White

PWR: Thermaltake SMART 600W

DISPLAY: 3x 20" AOC 1080p 60hz 4ms

 

Storage:

C : 240GB Kingston A400 (Windows+Programs)

D : 240GB Kingston V300 (Games)

: Seagate Barracuda ES 750GB 7200RPM (Game overflow storage)

F : Seagate Barracuda ES 750GB 7200RPM (Library Folders [Photos, Videos, Documents, Downloads etc])

 

Cooling-

NZXT Sentry Mix 2

4x Rosewill RFA-120-K 74.5 CFM 120mm (front/top)

2x Cooler Master MasterLiquid Stock 120mm fans (front+back of AIO)

 

Input- 

KB: Logitech G15 1st Gen

MO:Logitech G602 Wireless

CO: Steam Controller

HE: Sennheiser HD 4.40

SP. Logitech Z213

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Slumberjack said:

The 380 EZ is a neat gun, but it kinda has all the downsides of .380 without the one big upside when you’re looking at it for carry. .380 is just a little on on the wimpy side for defense, and you don’t even get the benefit of a super tiny gun like with an LCP or a colt/micro/p238/911. The 380 EZ is practically the size of a sub-compact 9mm.

 

Though that reminds me, a p938 might also be worth looking at. Very small and slim for 9mm, though the round count isn’t great because it’s single stack, and they are kinda pricey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nycYxb-zNwc

 

In real world scenarios... it comes up as statistically insignificant between .380 and 9mm. 

Looking more into the P365, it still looks like it has some issues.  I'm looking at the Shield M2.0 and the 380 EZ again.  I just love the ergos of the 380 EZ, but I love the size of the M2.0


Also, the 380 EZ is in between my current CCW and the Shield M2.0 in terms of size.


Currently focusing on my video game collection.  Here's what I got so far.  

Keep in mind I'm still grabbing multiplatform games on PC, unless they happen to be cheaper on PS4 or Switch (such as RDR2 as of right now)

 

Currently Playing:  

  • God of War - PS4
  • Splatoon 2 - Switch
  • Super Mario Maker 2 - Switch
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions # FE - Wii U

Just beat:

(will be reset at the beginning of each month)

  • New Super Mario Bros - DS

Put on hold:

  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 3DS - Animal Crossing: New Horizons is right around the corner
  • Persona 5 - PS4

How many games I'm needing:

  • DS: 53
  • Wii: 40
  • 360/PS3: 84
  • 3DS: 60
  • Wii U: 11
  • PS Vita: 34
  • PS4: 20
  • Switch: 17

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kaiju_wars said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nycYxb-zNwc

 

In real world scenarios... it comes up as statistically insignificant between .380 and 9mm. 

Looking more into the P365, it still looks like it has some issues.  I'm looking at the Shield M2.0 and the 380 EZ again.  I just love the ergos of the 380 EZ, but I love the size of the M2.0


Also, the 380 EZ is in between my current CCW and the Shield M2.0 in terms of size.

General ballistics are fine on .380, my hesitation comes from poor hollow point performance on them. The list of jhp rounds that spread properly on impact is tiny, and even then they only function as intended like 70% of the time.

 

As for the p365 issues, the current revision has pretty much wrangled all of the gremlins. I didn't buy one until now for this precise reason and after keeping an eye on them for around 1.5 years, I was finally convinced they had the kinks worked out. Several of my friends have the current version and have put thousands of rounds through them without issue, and another buddy who owns a local gun shop told me they haven't had any returns or warranty submissions for p365s since October when the current revision started shipping.

 

All in all though if you're really all about the 380 EZ then it might be the right CCW for you. I'd never carry one, but I'm not you lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Slumberjack said:

General ballistics are fine on .380, my hesitation comes from poor hollow point performance on them. The list of jhp rounds that spread properly on impact is tiny, and even then they only function as intended like 70% of the time.

 

As for the p365 issues, the current revision has pretty much wrangled all of the gremlins. I didn't buy one until now for this precise reason and after keeping an eye on them for around 1.5 years, I was finally convinced they had the kinks worked out. Several of my friends have the current version and have put thousands of rounds through them without issue, and another buddy who owns a local gun shop told me they haven't had any returns or warranty submissions for p365s since October when the current revision started shipping.

 

All in all though if you're really all about the 380 EZ then it might be the right CCW for you. I'd never carry one, but I'm not you lol

I'm not, that's just it.  One minute I'm loving the 380 EZ, the next it's the Shield M2.0 or the P365.  All three would be solid options and I'm probably over thinking it.  TBH, with aftermarket support, the Shield 2.0 would probably be the best bet.  It's two less than the P365, has reliability, it's thin and compact like I like, and it's comfortable to hold when I was holding one at my LGS.


Currently focusing on my video game collection.  Here's what I got so far.  

Keep in mind I'm still grabbing multiplatform games on PC, unless they happen to be cheaper on PS4 or Switch (such as RDR2 as of right now)

 

Currently Playing:  

  • God of War - PS4
  • Splatoon 2 - Switch
  • Super Mario Maker 2 - Switch
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions # FE - Wii U

Just beat:

(will be reset at the beginning of each month)

  • New Super Mario Bros - DS

Put on hold:

  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 3DS - Animal Crossing: New Horizons is right around the corner
  • Persona 5 - PS4

How many games I'm needing:

  • DS: 53
  • Wii: 40
  • 360/PS3: 84
  • 3DS: 60
  • Wii U: 11
  • PS Vita: 34
  • PS4: 20
  • Switch: 17

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Slumberjack said:

General ballistics are fine on .380, my hesitation comes from poor hollow point performance on them. The list of jhp rounds that spread properly on impact is tiny, and even then they only function as intended like 70% of the time.

I have to agree with this. The 380EZ might be a great gun, but it's going to be held back by the fact that it's .380 ACP.

 

My issues with .380 is two fold:

 

1) it's more expensive than 9mm, which makes practicing more expensive.

 

and

 

2) There are pretty much no ammunition options that both expand and reach the 12" penetration minimum per the FBI standard, and that's just because there's not much energy behind a 90ish grain projectile moving at 900ish FPS.

 

https://www.luckygunner.com/labs/self-defense-ammo-ballistic-tests/#380ACP 

 

IMHO the Sig 938 (admittedly more expensive than the 380EZ) is about the best micro 9mm currently on the market, but the P365 is also a great choice.


CPU: i7-4790k MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Gene RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 w/ Noctua NF-A14s 

GPU: Asus Strix GTX-980 Case: Corsair 350D PSU: Corsair AX-760i Storage: 2 x 500GB Evo RAID 0 + 2 x 2TB WD Green's in RAID 1 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Real_PhillBert said:

IMHO the Sig 938 (admittedly more expensive than the 380EZ) is about the best micro 9mm currently on the market, but the P365 is also a great choice.

The p938 is definitely an excellent little gun, though my own carry preferences trend toward striker or da/sa hammer guns over SA with a thumb safety, i'd probably still happily carry one if it was in my collection...though if I was buying a 1911 pattern pistol for carry it'd be a SW1911 9mm Pro Series

 

@kaiju_wars have you looked at revolvers at all out of curiosity? Since you're already leaning towards single stack, it seems like capacity isn't a huge factor for you, and the ruger lcr is a great carry gun. So is the s&w j-frame, though I personally hate how heavy the trigger is and think it's an unruly degree of snappy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Chronified said:

I know that having clips larger than 5 rounds stored with your gun is illegal in Canada, but what if it it's not with a gun? Would it be illegal for me to have a clip that holds over 5 rounds if I don't even have a gun?

I go out to the range with my mom (coolest mom ever award goes to) quite often and she has a 5-shot clip since that's all we can legally have here in Canada, where can I find a clip online that'll hold more? Really hard to get into the zone with only 5 shots. 

Already spoke to the range marshal, he's cool with it as long as it's not stored with the gun owner.  Regardless of legality, I'd like to have a banana clip but have 0 idea where to find one lol. 

 

Just a .22 riffle for anyone wondering, could barely break a bone with it. I need to lob in shots further than 50 yards lol

I am not a lawyer, so take my word with a grain (or more) of salt, but my very limited understanding of Canadian law is that it's pretty much illegal for you to have more than 5 round magazines.  Unless you actually meant clip (as in, to load a fixed magazine), in which case I have no idea.  I did find a .22 speed loader in a quick search online, but I don't know if they ship to Canada or if it's even legal there.

 

https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/1015314374?pid=511932

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Slumberjack said:

and the ruger lcr is a great carry gun

I've been very pleased with my Ruger LC9s Pro.  First 9mm I bought after trading in my Jiminez .380, and I plan to keep it for a long time to come.  7+1 capacity, with up to 10rd mags available (however those make it hard to conceal, so I carry them as spares).  Single stack, so it's thin.  If you get the Pro model, no pesky manual safety, though it does have a trigger safety which has pinched my finger on a few occasions.  Overall, I've been quite pleased with it.

 

If I had any one gripe with it, it's that the disassembly pin can be a bit of a pain to pop out, but that's a minor gripe in my opinion.

Edited by Jito463
pain, not pin
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Slumberjack said:

The p938 is definitely an excellent little gun, though my own carry preferences trend toward striker or da/sa hammer guns over SA with a thumb safety, i'd probably still happily carry one if it was in my collection...though if I was buying a 1911 pattern pistol for carry it'd be a SW1911 9mm Pro Series

 

@kaiju_wars have you looked at revolvers at all out of curiosity? Since you're already leaning towards single stack, it seems like capacity isn't a huge factor for you, and the ruger lcr is a great carry gun. So is the s&w j-frame, though I personally hate how heavy the trigger is and think it's an unruly degree of snappy.

Not interested in revolvers tbh.  I'm looking for something super slim, while not as small as a sub compact .380.  I already have an LCP for that.  The Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 fits right in between my LCP and my PA-63 in terms of size, while (with the 8 round magazine) still having a (somewhat) full grip.  I can conceal a full length grip, I have a hard time concealing a doublestack like a Glock 26 or 19.


Currently focusing on my video game collection.  Here's what I got so far.  

Keep in mind I'm still grabbing multiplatform games on PC, unless they happen to be cheaper on PS4 or Switch (such as RDR2 as of right now)

 

Currently Playing:  

  • God of War - PS4
  • Splatoon 2 - Switch
  • Super Mario Maker 2 - Switch
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions # FE - Wii U

Just beat:

(will be reset at the beginning of each month)

  • New Super Mario Bros - DS

Put on hold:

  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 3DS - Animal Crossing: New Horizons is right around the corner
  • Persona 5 - PS4

How many games I'm needing:

  • DS: 53
  • Wii: 40
  • 360/PS3: 84
  • 3DS: 60
  • Wii U: 11
  • PS Vita: 34
  • PS4: 20
  • Switch: 17

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kaiju_wars said:

Not interested in revolvers tbh.  I'm looking for something super slim, while not as small as a sub compact .380.  I already have an LCP for that.  The Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 fits right in between my LCP and my PA-63 in terms of size, while (with the 8 round magazine) still having a (somewhat) full grip.  I can conceal a full length grip, I have a hard time concealing a doublestack like a Glock 26 or 19.

Have you looked at the Walther PPS? I have no experience with it, but it may be another option in that size area as well.


CPU: i7-4790k MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Gene RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 w/ Noctua NF-A14s 

GPU: Asus Strix GTX-980 Case: Corsair 350D PSU: Corsair AX-760i Storage: 2 x 500GB Evo RAID 0 + 2 x 2TB WD Green's in RAID 1 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Real_PhillBert said:

Have you looked at the Walther PPS? I have no experience with it, but it may be another option in that size area as well.

I have not.  At this point, I think I'm going to stick to the S&W though.


Currently focusing on my video game collection.  Here's what I got so far.  

Keep in mind I'm still grabbing multiplatform games on PC, unless they happen to be cheaper on PS4 or Switch (such as RDR2 as of right now)

 

Currently Playing:  

  • God of War - PS4
  • Splatoon 2 - Switch
  • Super Mario Maker 2 - Switch
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions # FE - Wii U

Just beat:

(will be reset at the beginning of each month)

  • New Super Mario Bros - DS

Put on hold:

  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 3DS - Animal Crossing: New Horizons is right around the corner
  • Persona 5 - PS4

How many games I'm needing:

  • DS: 53
  • Wii: 40
  • 360/PS3: 84
  • 3DS: 60
  • Wii U: 11
  • PS Vita: 34
  • PS4: 20
  • Switch: 17

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my job to order me in a Shield 2.0, 9mm.  


Currently focusing on my video game collection.  Here's what I got so far.  

Keep in mind I'm still grabbing multiplatform games on PC, unless they happen to be cheaper on PS4 or Switch (such as RDR2 as of right now)

 

Currently Playing:  

  • God of War - PS4
  • Splatoon 2 - Switch
  • Super Mario Maker 2 - Switch
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions # FE - Wii U

Just beat:

(will be reset at the beginning of each month)

  • New Super Mario Bros - DS

Put on hold:

  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 3DS - Animal Crossing: New Horizons is right around the corner
  • Persona 5 - PS4

How many games I'm needing:

  • DS: 53
  • Wii: 40
  • 360/PS3: 84
  • 3DS: 60
  • Wii U: 11
  • PS Vita: 34
  • PS4: 20
  • Switch: 17

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kaiju_wars said:

Got my job to order me in a Shield 2.0, 9mm.  

Solid choice, they are a pretty proven ccw gun at this point

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2019 at 9:49 PM, Jito463 said:

I am not a lawyer, so take my word with a grain (or more) of salt, but my very limited understanding of Canadian law is that it's pretty much illegal for you to have more than 5 round magazines.  Unless you actually meant clip (as in, to load a fixed magazine), in which case I have no idea.  I did find a .22 speed loader in a quick search online, but I don't know if they ship to Canada or if it's even legal there.

 

https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/1015314374?pid=511932

 

On 8/27/2019 at 2:09 AM, Chronified said:

I know that having clips larger than 5 rounds stored with your gun is illegal in Canada, but what if it it's not with a gun? Would it be illegal for me to have a clip that holds over 5 rounds if I don't even have a gun?

I go out to the range with my mom (coolest mom ever award goes to) quite often and she has a 5-shot clip since that's all we can legally have here in Canada, where can I find a clip online that'll hold more? Really hard to get into the zone with only 5 shots. 

Already spoke to the range marshal, he's cool with it as long as it's not stored with the gun owner.  Regardless of legality, I'd like to have a banana clip but have 0 idea where to find one lol. 

 

Just a .22 riffle for anyone wondering, could barely break a bone with it. I need to lob in shots further than 50 yards lol

Also not a lawyer but am Canadian. 

 

Magazines in Canada are controlled themselves and under a couple different rules. I think Chronified you  might be getting hunting laws or gun club rules and firearm laws confused. Hunting laws will be different between provinces but I believe most are three rounds for shotguns and five rounds for semi automatic centerfire rifles. Some gun clubs have a load no more then five rule. 

 

As for firearms law it is not the firearm that has a magazine capacity restriction but the magazine. So under Canadian law the magazines are controlled. We are also allowed to modify higher capacity magazines to only hold the legal capacity. But this must happen before it is brought into Canada. Magazines that are designed and manufactured for use in a handgun are limited to ten rounds. Magazines that are designed and manufactured for use in a semi automatic centerfire long gun(rifle or shotgun) are limited to five rounds and    Magazines that are designed and manufactured for use in a rimfire long gun or manual action long gun are not limited.  So this is where things get interesting.  There are all the pistol caliber carbines lately that use pistol magazines. They are legal at ten rounds if you are using a pistol magazine. If someone was to make a magazine specifically for the carbine then that magazine would be limited to five rounds. There have also been problems lately with some manufacturers branding there magazines as for two types of firearms. The S&W MP15-22 they make both a rifle and pistol. The rifle would normally have no limit and the pistol would be ten rounds. However as they make one magazine and sell it for both the rifle and pistol the government has taken the position that the more restrictive ten round limit applies.  They are also trying to do this to Ruger 10/22 magazines. 

There are also exemptions to these rules. There are a list of exemptions like the M1 Garand is still allowed eight rounds.  

So if you are looking for a magazine for a .22 rimfire rifle there is probably a legal magazine larger then five rounds. If you let us know what the rifle is we can probably help.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2019 at 11:55 PM, Slumberjack said:

Just standard FMJs, but my issue with it wasn't it being snappy or anything. My issue is the trigger, it's just as mediocre as every other glock, and in that small a package, the safety blade causes trigger finger blisters like nobody's business! All things you could totally fix with aftermarket parts like every glock, but I don't like to modify a gun I plan to carry.

Ok. I have no issues helping the Glock parts wear in with a little light stoning and some lapping compound.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JohnMc45 said:

Ok. I have no issues helping the Glock parts wear in with a little light stoning and some lapping compound.   

That might do the trick, a nicely polished connector goes a long way

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I settled on a holster.  I was looking and looking and couldn't decide.  Talked to my stepdad.  He told me of a company he gets all his holsters from, On Your 6.  They're having an end of the month sale too.  Paid $30 for an IWB M&P shield holster.


Currently focusing on my video game collection.  Here's what I got so far.  

Keep in mind I'm still grabbing multiplatform games on PC, unless they happen to be cheaper on PS4 or Switch (such as RDR2 as of right now)

 

Currently Playing:  

  • God of War - PS4
  • Splatoon 2 - Switch
  • Super Mario Maker 2 - Switch
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions # FE - Wii U

Just beat:

(will be reset at the beginning of each month)

  • New Super Mario Bros - DS

Put on hold:

  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 3DS - Animal Crossing: New Horizons is right around the corner
  • Persona 5 - PS4

How many games I'm needing:

  • DS: 53
  • Wii: 40
  • 360/PS3: 84
  • 3DS: 60
  • Wii U: 11
  • PS Vita: 34
  • PS4: 20
  • Switch: 17

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kaiju_wars said:

So I settled on a holster.  I was looking and looking and couldn't decide.  Talked to my stepdad.  He told me of a company he gets all his holsters from, On Your 6.  They're having an end of the month sale too.  Paid $30 for an IWB M&P shield holster.

Never heard of them but they look pretty solid. Most full kydex holsters are functionally the same as long as the maker knows what they are doing. I always buy mine from a company called gearcraft.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Slumberjack said:

Never heard of them but they look pretty solid. Most full kydex holsters are functionally the same as long as the maker knows what they are doing. I always buy mine from a company called gearcraft.

Oh nice!  Yeah, I got a good deal, so I’m happy.


Currently focusing on my video game collection.  Here's what I got so far.  

Keep in mind I'm still grabbing multiplatform games on PC, unless they happen to be cheaper on PS4 or Switch (such as RDR2 as of right now)

 

Currently Playing:  

  • God of War - PS4
  • Splatoon 2 - Switch
  • Super Mario Maker 2 - Switch
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions # FE - Wii U

Just beat:

(will be reset at the beginning of each month)

  • New Super Mario Bros - DS

Put on hold:

  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 3DS - Animal Crossing: New Horizons is right around the corner
  • Persona 5 - PS4

How many games I'm needing:

  • DS: 53
  • Wii: 40
  • 360/PS3: 84
  • 3DS: 60
  • Wii U: 11
  • PS Vita: 34
  • PS4: 20
  • Switch: 17

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It got here, picked up some defensive rounds to test

A909D875-3197-4769-8187-A91FD1227B72.jpeg

D36A942F-B2FB-4EDB-A01C-7444FEA8838E.jpeg


Currently focusing on my video game collection.  Here's what I got so far.  

Keep in mind I'm still grabbing multiplatform games on PC, unless they happen to be cheaper on PS4 or Switch (such as RDR2 as of right now)

 

Currently Playing:  

  • God of War - PS4
  • Splatoon 2 - Switch
  • Super Mario Maker 2 - Switch
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions # FE - Wii U

Just beat:

(will be reset at the beginning of each month)

  • New Super Mario Bros - DS

Put on hold:

  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 3DS - Animal Crossing: New Horizons is right around the corner
  • Persona 5 - PS4

How many games I'm needing:

  • DS: 53
  • Wii: 40
  • 360/PS3: 84
  • 3DS: 60
  • Wii U: 11
  • PS Vita: 34
  • PS4: 20
  • Switch: 17

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×