Smoking Barrels - LTT's Unnofficial Gun Club!

Jack.EXE
On 2/15/2018 at 9:51 AM, Drak3 said:

That an M1A, C, or D type reciever?

It's just a regular 1944 Springfield Armory receiver 

1 hour ago, ArtoriaPendragon said:

It's just a regular 1944 Springfield Armory receiver 

So that rules out the D. Does it have a set of screw holes along the left side of the reciever?

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

The wait was worth it.

DSC_0013.thumb.JPG.2756d5665194f44bfbd1e3b74b4165c5.JPG

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

On 2/21/2018 at 5:19 PM, Drak3 said:

So that rules out the D. Does it have a set of screw holes along the left side of the reciever?

Non-sniper, so no.

Kinda stuck with what to do with my next rifle.

I really like the lone Peak Arms Fusion action. Doesn't bind with heavy pressure on the bolt knob, super smooth, heavy spiraled fluting, nitrated, machined rail... all the good stuff.

but i don't know what to do about the stock. I was looking at Foundation riflestocks and i was told they are working on an inlet for the LPA action, but haven't really heard anything about availability. Guess i haven't checked in a while... few weeks anyway...  anyone have any tips on where else to look for a lightweight composite stock that'll use the LPA inlet?

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

700yard coldbore shoot this weekend at foxtrackers in Central Wisconsin. You're looking at last year's winner right here, and looking to add my name to the wall once again.

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

2 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

700yard coldbore shoot this weekend at foxtrackers in Central Wisconsin. You're looking at last year's winner right here, and looking to add my name to the wall once again.

Do you have any nice pictures of the targets or guns? Sounds pretty cool to see a winners gun! 

1 minute ago, fpo said:

Do you have any nice pictures of the targets or guns? Sounds pretty cool to see a winners gun! 

The rifle that won itIMG_20151226_160107470.jpg

16939459_1845136865742585_1265686891820581489_n.jpg.2280b6087718b05ffbb9ace21f245244.jpg16939140_1845154365740835_3366412220797831058_n.jpg.922c60ac4e4a8fffe1668b77bebd0abb.jpg

System specs:

36 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

Wisconsin! Woot woot!

Kind of an odd question, but has anyone tried a picatinny rail GoPro mount? Curiosity makes me want to mount a GoPro Session to my Sig P226.

Image result for gopro picatinny rail mount

@knightslugger that beer tree hahaha

nice gun and aim! Well done! 

47 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

Kind of an odd question, but has anyone tried a picatinny rail GoPro mount? Curiosity makes me want to mount a GoPro Session to my Sig P226.

Image result for gopro picatinny rail mount

unless it's a GoPro Session, the camera angle will be offset by about an inch of the bore. I've seen the plastic coupler break on many of them from recoil. if you've got a soft shooter (like a heavy 9mm) it would work, but that's pretty harsh on the mic. and could eventually lead to damage.

System specs:

IMG_20180302_191955.jpg

My babies. 20"BCM SS AR15..NAA 22/22mag revolver and CZ 85 Combat 9mm

8700k , 32gb ram , 2080 ti ftw3 ultra , msi gaming m5 , 7.1 kilpsch rp series , denon srh750 , sony 65x900f, 27tb's hdd's+ssd's , cooler master h500p modded case

On 3/2/2018 at 6:34 PM, noobbuilder said:

20"BCM SS AR15

Pretty.

On 3/2/2018 at 6:34 PM, noobbuilder said:

22/22mag revolver

It's like the cute offspring of the Raging Hornet revolver.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Sniper rifle is my passion

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Heyy guys, over the weekend I picked up two new firearms, one is a 1941 Luger P08 manufactured by Mauser. Second is a CZ75 SP-01 Phantom. Also, almost ended up getting a Mauser C96 as well but I thought it said $700 and didnt have enough cash with me but my buddy never said anything and it was actually $450. Kicking my self in the ass for not picking that one up now but maybe, just maybe I can find another one for that price.

kXaV9nb.jpg
ll0h9lE.jpg
bU8ZwFH.jpg

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

2 hours ago, Poohy14 said:

1941 Luger P08 manufactured by Mauser.

We're now mortal enemies.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

@Poohy14

We are now no longer mortal enemies.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

I guess the ATF is actually investigating this moron. Good, I hope she finds her way into prison.

ATF-475968.JPG

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

12 minutes ago, Real_PhillBert said:

I guess the ATF is actually investigating this moron. Good, I hope she finds her way into prison.

Heh, I was watching a video discussing another guy who did this.  They pointed out that he didn't destroy the AR, he just made an illegal modification to the barrel length.  If these idiots really wanted to destroy it, they should have cut through the trigger section.  Maybe they're dumb enough to believe it would blow up on them if they did. xD

3 minutes ago, Jito463 said:

Heh, I was watching a video discussing another guy who did this.  They pointed out that he didn't destroy the AR, he just made an illegal modification to the barrel length.  If these idiots really wanted to destroy it, they should have cut through the trigger section.  Maybe they're dumb enough to believe it would blow up on them if they did. xD

Yup. The ATF has a posted proper procedure for demilling a firearm, but these idiots are too stupid to follow the laws they push for. 

IMHO, she needs to find her way into a prison cell. If I would go to jail for creating an SBR without an approved Form 1, she should too. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

1 hour ago, Real_PhillBert said:

these idiots are too stupid to follow the laws they push for. 

It's not just that they're stupid, they think they're above the laws because their cause is "just".  Then they always whine that they're being "persecuted".

12 minutes ago, Jito463 said:

It's not just that they're stupid, they think they're above the laws because their cause is "just".  Then they always whine that they're being "persecuted".

That wouldn't even bother me if they were ever really prosecuted for committing felonies...but they never are.

Rules for thee, and not for me.

2 hours ago, Real_PhillBert said:

Yup. The ATF has a posted proper procedure for demilling a firearm, but these idiots are too stupid to follow the laws they push for. 

IMHO, she needs to find her way into a prison cell. If I would go to jail for creating an SBR without an approved Form 1, she should too. 

Her public facebook page is great right now. It's rated 1/5 starts with 8.5k reviews. Many of the 5 star reviews satirical. The comments people are leaving are actually thought out and surprisingly civil.

Running for Congress on the premise of gun control in Virginia's 2nd district was a bold move to begin with. Hampton Roads is one of the largest military areas in the country; and we love our guns. It's the type of area where pretty much everyone has some sort of tie to the military. The representative she's running against (Scott Taylor) is a former Navy SEAL himself and runs on a position of helping Veterans.

1 hour ago, TopDollar said:

Her public facebook page is great right now. It's rated 1/5 starts with 8.5k reviews. Many of the 5 star reviews satirical. The comments people are leaving are actually thought out and surprisingly civil.

Running for Congress on the premise of gun control in Virginia's 2nd district was a bold move to begin with. Hampton Roads is one of the largest military areas in the country; and we love our guns. It's the type of area where pretty much everyone has some sort of tie to the military. The representative she's running against (Scott Taylor) is a former Navy SEAL himself and runs on a position of helping Veterans.

I didn't realize she was running for Congress, that just makes her ignorance even more astounding (though I really shouldn't be surprised at this point).  I wonder if she realizes she just wrote her opponents campaign strategy for the fall.  How can she be expected to represent the people in making new laws, when she can't even follow and understand the current ones?   Yep, she's toast.