I got my Maxnomic chair, but it's not as good as i hoped...

samcool55

If you want a comfortable chair, dont get something that is modeled after a racing seat. In a car, a racing seat is not designed to be comfortable but to be safe and hold the drive during fast cornering. If you want a comfortable chair, get something that is made for that purpose like a normal office chair.

Just go get it straight. I didn't expect something very comfortable. I wanted something ergonomic that's good for my back because i was getting issues because my chair was too comfy for me and it caused me to not sit properly so i was in bad positions for hour after hour day in day out.

And yes it's not very comfortable. BUT my back is a lot better, and that was the reason why i got it. There are still a couple of things i don't like because i expected a bit more attention to detail but even with it falling short at some places. It does what i want, and that's keeping my back in a good shape. And it does that very well.

And it's not the most comfy thing in the world, it is still comfortable enough for me to take a nap in it. And if i can do that, comfort gets a pass from me. I couldn't do that in my previous chair because it didn't go back at all. And again, there are probably better options out there that are like the price of my damn car that give you a better experience. Overall it does what i expected and quite good.  It's not perfect, something i did expect, but it's fine. I accepted it's flaws and it's a good thing.

And for the people saying it's for 16 year old kids that want that look at me thing. I'm not a kid anymore, and i just like the look of the chair.

My room is 50% orange and 50% blue, and my desk is 50% blue and 50% black.

I like things that stand out and aren't boring like most stuff. Because usually boring stuff = boring people. But that's my experience.

I'm not a hipster just to make things clear, but i hate "casual" and "regular" stuff. I'm unique like every single one of us. And i don't want that people put me in a box or whatever because A or B or whatever, so i just get what i like and people think it's messed up, but it's fine. It's me, that's all.  The colours reflect my personality and yes some people link it with kids begging for attention. But i don't want attention. I don't ask for it. It's just what i like, period.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

• 3 years later...

This is an update to my original posting. I recently purchased another Maxnomic chair from Need for Seat, and this one has turned out way better than the first time around. I have to agree with Tiny's post. These are very high quality chairs; I just seem to have had a really bad experience with them. This newest one is amazing. It is the Office Comfort model. This one had zero problems. 

Gaming chairs? *smirk*

Now this - is a good chair. Tough construction, tough mesh, no chafing even in the hottest days of the year. 

2_Avangard_427x640_-6.jpg (427Ã640)

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

I find that office chairs are where it's at as they're designed to be sat in multiple hours on end throughout the day everyday.

I found a couple of nice office chairs that were in the board room of some office that was redoing their entire decor and was literally just giving them away for free and all you had to do was go pick them up. Needless to say I did and now I have an extremely comfortable chair. I even gave the second one to my brother-in-law, who was using some "fancy" racing chair and he said he'd never sit in it again after sitting in the one I gave him xD

Just gotta keep an eye out on the local for sale posts on craigslist/facebook/letgo/etc.

1 hour ago, imreloadin said:

I find that office chairs are where it's at as they're designed to be sat in multiple hours on end throughout the day everyday.

I found a couple of nice office chairs that were in the board room of some office that was redoing their entire decor and was literally just giving them away for free and all you had to do was go pick them up. Needless to say I did and now I have an extremely comfortable chair. I even gave the second one to my brother-in-law, who was using some "fancy" racing chair and he said he'd never sit in it again after sitting in the one I gave him xD

Just gotta keep an eye out on the local for sale posts on craigslist/facebook/letgo/etc.

Unfortunately not in a 3rd world country. Nothing that is still working or is less than 20 years old is ever, EVER free.

Stuff is used up till it's no longer usable or sits in a back room while on sale, for 30 years with no price decrease. 

I'd just love to visit a few business centers and ask if any place is going bust or selling stuff. But that's not a thing here.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

• 4 weeks later...

I bought for myself MIERES video gaming chair. I had no idea how much I was going to love this chair when I purchased it, except that I read a lot about a ton of ergonomic types of chairs, and finally decided on this one. I am not a gamer, but needed a super comfortable, supportive chair for the countless hours I sit on the computer for work at home. The chair is high quality for the price. Actually, surprisingly high quality for the price. I love how adjustable the back and neck support are, and am thrilled that the arm rests are adjustable as well, as I often find them too low in office chairs. I like to rest my elbows when typing, and more often than not, the arm rests are so low that they still put stress on my shoulders. These are very adjustable and wonderfully wide.

Honestly, I have no complaints at all. I immediately feel the difference this chair has made, and am thrilled with the purchase.

On 9/14/2015 at 9:11 AM, d33g33 said:

I have a Herman Miller Aeron.

I really want a HM Embody......... but the UK office supplier i found, offer's it @ £1100 for the configuration i want ?

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

7 hours ago, Noctus said:

I really want a HM Embody......... but the UK office supplier i found, offer's it @ £1100 for the configuration i want ?

keep an eye out on the used market. perhaps set a google alert to the specific sites you would look at.

1 hour ago, FIXXX said:

keep an eye out on the used market. perhaps set a google alert to the specific sites you would look at.

Found one half price from 2ndhnd.com... and they do the red i want. Thing's are looking up !!

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

17 minutes ago, Noctus said:

Found one half price from 2ndhnd.com... and they do the red i want. Thing's are looking up !!

TAKE IT NAO

A good chair is more important than anything if you spend more than 2-3 hours each day sitting in it.

47 minutes ago, FIXXX said:

TAKE IT NAO

A good chair is more important than anything if you spend more than 2-3 hours each day sitting in it.

They have 81 in stock, think i'm good for now. Besides, there's some other things i gotta buy before that, current chair is "good enough". I can wait.

15 minutes ago, Noctus said:

They have 81 in stock, think i'm good for now. Besides, there's some other things i gotta buy before that, current chair is "good enough". I can wait.

Nonsense!

Your back is not something you should compromise on. ?‍⚕️

1 hour ago, FIXXX said:

Nonsense!

Your back is not something you should compromise on. ?‍⚕️

Lol true. It can wait a few more weeks tho :D

Sucks!  I got my wife her first gaming chair this xmas and it was so hard price vs reviews etc.  I went with the Homall with all the options (just like DXracers) with the upgraded new style foot rest etc - very happy with it (got it on sale for Black Friday @ $135)

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case