NEW FPS MOUSE "cs-go"

ZETA

hey guys i just purchased a zoowie ec2-a and tried the ec1-a, i own and love the shape of the SS rival but was looking for something a bit better so i went with the zoowie but im thinking in bringing it back, 

i claw grip: kinda palm grip sometimes, and this mouse is not doing it justice, 

my hands are about 7inch long 

what would you guys recommend, im bringing it for exchange tomorrow to canadacomputers 

NO RAZER pls 

i mainly play cs-go

fuk ur "no razer"

Deathadder/Chroma/2013

Final mouse 2015

g502/g303

Sensi wireless

(I use deathadder chroma for cs-go)

Psssst - Taipan Masterrace :P

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

people recommending the 502, it is too heavy of a mouse for FPS games imho.

G402 would be a better fit for FPS gaming.

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

people recommending the 502, it is too heavy of a mouse for FPS games imho.

G402 would be a better fit for FPS gaming.

See Link

The 502 is only 121g. The average gaming mouse in this list is 113g. That difference is slightly more than one US quarter. That's not heavy brave sir. See the first link.

dont like the 502, i love the shape of the SS rival, and i was hopeful that i could find a even better mouse heard good things about zoowei but the ec2 shape i dont like i also hate the 2 buttons on the side of the FK series or it would be perfect.... don't know what to do  

if it helps 

im right handed 

i claw grip: kinda palm grip sometimes

play a lot of FPS specially cs-go 
800 dpi 
1000 pulling 

Zowie FK2

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

@TheFlurryGames can you expand why would be a good pick, i looked at it not sure 

The reason why you didn't like the EC1-A and EC2-A is because you have a claw grip and those are meant for palms.  You also have smaller hands, so I then recommended the FK2 which is for claw grippers.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

How i chose my mouse; my story:

I went to best buy to  buy a mouse ( im 14 so cant order things and i wanted to try out the mice)

my hands are a bit over 6 inches  long.

At first i wanted the g402 or the g502, but goddamn, that was soo small, so i ended up getting the g600 , not because i wanted the side buttons, but because my hand rested on on it perfectly. It was best fit. I too switch between the claw grip and palm grip style. I wanted the g402 but too small. I play a lot of csgo (over 600+ hrs) so i wanted a mouse that was best fit. I know its no where near an fps mouse. I know there is another mouse without the side buttons but i forgot what it was called. So i recommend you try some out. 

G302.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Deathadder 2013 is a relitively long mouse, that or logitech's G502.

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

See Link

The 502 is only 121g. The average gaming mouse in this list is 113g. That difference is slightly more than one US quarter. That's not heavy brave sir. See the first link.

Well, there coems a lot together, weight affects mousemoving exponentially and the G502 also doesnt have a lot of surface area to put force on, not to mention the rather bad feet design, unlike the XTD which despite its weight can be moved around rather easily, altough fatiguing after a while.

The Logitech G303 is pretty good for claw gripping, features the same optical sensor that's in the G502 and it's lighter. However the shape is pretty odd and you might have trouble palming it. The optical sensor in the G303/502 is considered to be one of the best for FPS games.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Zowie EC1-A if you're wanting a right handed palm mouse that will destroy any other mouse in a Googol miles. 

Zowie FK series if you're more of a claw grip player. 

Zowie ZA series if you're more of a relaxed palm grip player. 

Logitech G402 if you're wanting something nearly as good as Zowie, but from another brand. 

Steelseries Rival if you're wanting a solid palm grip mouse. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

hey guys thank you for all your feedback i picked up the ZOwie FK-1 feels great and so far i love it.. :) 

hey guys thank you for all your feedback i picked up the ZOwie FK-1 feels great and so far i love it.. :)

Great choice!  :lol:

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Corsair M65 is what I have and it's excellent.

But I gotta say, the DeathAdder is real good for AWP'ing.

Keep posting guys!