Just another NCASE M1 Build • Fully Watercooled • Massive Reservoir

koehler

I've never been able to figure out what fans those are. Scythe slip streams? 

I've never been able to figure out what fans those are. Scythe slip streams? 

To me they look like Silverstone FW121 http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=500

Can OP confirm/tell us how they perform temps and noise wise?

Edit: saw OP's earlier post with component list and temps :P

CPU Intel Core i7 4790K Motherboard EVGA Z97 Stinger Core-3D GPU EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ Storage 128 GB Samsung 850 Pro, 512 GB Samsung 850 EVO, 750GB HDD PSU Silverstone SX600-G Case Dan Cases A4-SFX v1 Cooling Custom Loop Monitor Acer Predator XB271HU (1440p), ASUS 1080p Keyboard TADA68 Mouse Logitech G502 Build Log Link

Far out this is impressive, and you did full hard line too? Damn this is awesome (and jealous)

Looks like fun to drain :D

Thanks man! I will be posting some pics after this for some minor changes... Cheers! :)

did you actually mount the rad in the bottom or is it just kind of sitting there? Doesn't exactly line up with the screw holes.

CPU Intel Core i7 4790K Motherboard EVGA Z97 Stinger Core-3D GPU EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ Storage 128 GB Samsung 850 Pro, 512 GB Samsung 850 EVO, 750GB HDD PSU Silverstone SX600-G Case Dan Cases A4-SFX v1 Cooling Custom Loop Monitor Acer Predator XB271HU (1440p), ASUS 1080p Keyboard TADA68 Mouse Logitech G502 Build Log Link

• 2 months later...

What are gaming load temps like with the 92mm added in the back (with the slim 240)? Been considering trying similar rads in mine, but concerned about temps and overclocks.

Also, I've seen in some places that you're planning on doing a video for the window mod when you receive your V5. But I'd be interested in even a written description if you don't mind. Was it done entirely with a dremel? How did you get the edges as clean as you did? And finally how did you attach the plexi?

Thanks!

• 5 months later...

I have to know... How do you drain the loop and fill the res? Has to be the most incredible, custom loop itx build. Period. 

• 9 months later...

nice NCASE build, Is that window panel your own mod, or by NCASE? I've been getting  alot of requests to create a window kit for the NCASE

Mnpctech just started offering custom parts for the NCASE here, https://mnpctech.com/ncase-m1-mods/

again, very nice build.

17 years of helping you void your warranty