Just another NCASE M1 Build • Fully Watercooled • Massive Reservoir

koehler

Hi Guys.

I've redo the water cooling loop of the NCASE M1. I've got a massive reservoir and managed to fit into this tiny case. Cooling the CPU for now. I am thinking of custom painting the case as well. :D

Almost the same specs as before.

PC Specs:

Processor • Intel Core i7-4790K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 4.0GHz 8MB LGA1150
Motherboard  Asus Maximus VII Impact Z97
GPU  GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB GDDR5 Reference Card Titan X 12GB GDDR5 Reference Card
RAM  16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400MHz
SSD  2 x 250GB Samsung 840 EVO in RAID 1 (OS) 2 x SSD (250GB and 750GB Samsung 840 EVO)
HDD  1 x 5TB Seagate Desktop HDD (Mass Storage)
PSU  Silverstone SFX 600W 80Plus GOLD
Case  NCASE M1 v1.0 mini-ITX Case (Custom Side Panel Window)
Others  Generic RGB Lighting with Remote Control

Watercooling Parts  To Follow See pcpartpicker link on my last post for more info.

20150912_142258_edited.jpg

Now the question is how ,much did that cost 0-0

What are you 5 years old ? Its a work of art ! Price is irrelevant. And the parts list is there so just look it up on pcpartpicker for your local currency and local stores.

It looks like it will be an interesting build.

Just a tip:

If you plan on making movies, please dont strech things out. More then 3-4 sec on an almost static image is overkill.

It will make your videos a lot more pleasent to watch and it will make more people watch the entire video.

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.

that is one sweet system you have there my friend ;)

Now the question is how ,much did that cost 0-0

What are you 5 years old ? Its a work of art ! Price is irrelevant. And the parts list is there so just look it up on pcpartpicker for your local currency and local stores.

Wow, great astetics. That you got that huge res in there is just A++.

Great SSD mount location as well.

You're a fu****g madman!

Great build!

Thanks everyone! Glad you guys liked it... Cheers!

Just a tip:

If you plan on making movies, please dont strech things out. More then 3-4 sec on an almost static image is overkill.

It will make your videos a lot more pleasent to watch and it will make more people watch the entire video.

Thank for the tip... Hoping for improvements... Cheers!

SNIP

Nice video, shame about the music choice though. 

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Just a tip:

No it isn't, there was nothing wrong with the video from what I can see, it gave me enough time to inspect everything in view without having to rewind and pause like every tech video I normally watch directed by someone with ADHD...

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

No it isn't, there was nothing wrong with the video from what I can see, it gave me enough time to inspect everything in view without having to rewind and pause like every tech video I normally watch directed by someone with ADHD...

If it had been zoom, voice over or something like that on them, I could have agreed with you.

But when the only thing that moves in the images is water, fans and auto focus, 7+ sec is way to long.

At least thats what my experience as a video editor says.

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.

if i was close to that PC i would probably steal it... 

anyway good build bro! i really like it :P

Did you make the side window yourself or order it through a company?

"The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing."  - Dizzy Dean

i7-4770K, ASUS Z87 Gryphon, EVGA GTX 780 Ti, 16 GB Kingston Fury RAM, Crucial M500 240 GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Seasonic 760W PSU, Asus BD, Phanteks Evlolv mATX (Gunmetal).

if i was close to that PC i would probably steal it... 
anyway good build bro! i really like it :P

Hahaha... Thanks man! :)

Did you make the side window yourself or order it through a company?

I did the custom cut for the side panel window... Thanks! :)

The NCASE M1 has to be my favorite mITX case, what a beautiful case this is! And the build compliments it absolutely perfectly! Congrats on this gorgeous machine, @koehler! :)

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

The NCASE M1 has to be my favorite mITX case, what a beautiful case this is! And the build compliments it absolutely perfectly! Congrats on this gorgeous machine, @koehler! :)

Thanks man!  :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

It looks fantastic, and that Res is massive, any reason why you used it? Or is it a I used it because I could deal?

It looks fantastic, and that Res is massive, any reason why you used it? Or is it a I used it because I could deal?

During the time of the build, this is the only pump/res combo that I have so I give it a shot... Cheers!

Awesome, I was just looking at your other thread today actually! Could you give more detail about cutting the window? Pics of the inside of the panel, what bits, the process, cutting the window piece, mounting method?

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Final update guys, hope you'll like it...  :D Cheers!

- EK-Supremacy EVO - Nickel
- EK-FC Titan X Nickel-Acetal
- EK-FC Titan X Backplate - Nickel
- EK-CoolStream SE 240 Slim Radiator
- Silverstone FW-121 PWM Slim Fan
- Barrow Fittings
- Magicool MCP180 Pump/Reservoir Combo
- Mayhems Aurora 2 - Blue Coolant

IDLE Temps : CPU 27c~29c | GPU 32c~34c
LOAD Temps : CPU 55c~57c | GPU 48c~51c

IMG_3363_new.jpg

In vertical orientation
IMG_3425.JPG

And sorry for the poor lighting video...  :D

How has the Aurora 2 held up so far? (if you even check this) I'd like to use it in my build but I've read about it changing colours and seperating over time.

That's true... I will be changing to pastel coolant instead... Thanks!

that is so sick man! :)

Thanks man!