Kanye West as President

asim1999

I thought it would be fun for everyone to guess the ridiculous laws and attitude he would introduce if he actually manages to become Predient in 2020

I'll start;

1) He will make crap speeches:

Obama: God Bless America

Kanye: I AM AMERICA!

2) He will probably make rap compulsory in schools (like his rap is any good)

3) He will force doctors to declare that AIDS is man-made by the government

4) He will pick out top individuals and shame them during a speech E.g, if Beyonce didnt win the MTV Music award and Beck won again when he is making a speech about the war against ISIS)

So what are your ideas for his ridiculous rules and attitude if he even manages (i dont think so) to become president,

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Ban all rap but his.

True, he will have Stronger playing in the streets while he arrests all other rappers 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

If Kanye West becomes president, I am moving to the Romania and live in a farm. Same with that little piece of shit Donald Trump.

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

Deez Nuts 2016!

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

Tbh. would this man be any worse then Bush was? That man seemed to have a potato for a brain.

Not saying it's a good thing if Kanye won but he might not be the worst the US has had in recent years.

Kanye will probably be the funniest president since George W. Bush. And atleast there won't be an illusion competence with President Kanye.

Journalist: "Mister President, what do you plan on doing to stop the current economic recession?"

Kanye West: "You ain't got the answers!"

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

If Kanye West becomes president, I am moving to the Romania and live in a farm. Same with that little piece of shit Donald Trump.

There rest of the world is finding it terribly amusing that he is actually that popular....Really shows you what kind of country you are dealing with. 

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

The Kardasians in the white house, Bruce Jenner as Press Secretary, He married Kim to get where he is so he kinda reminds me of Hillary.

Insulting his wife, or her arse, will be a capital offense. 

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Boosh did 9/10

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

#KanyeForPresident2020

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Things I would rather do than live under that......(there isn't an insult strong enough)

HXA9GeZ.gif

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The Kardasians in the white house, Bruce Jenner as Press Secretary, He married Kim to get where he is so he kinda reminds me of Hillary.

He aint bruce no more 

Business would continue as usual.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Insulting his wife, or her arse, will be a capital offense

It would be a BIG deal, a HUGE crime

Insulting his wife, or her arse, will be a capital offense

It would be a BIG deal, a HUGE crime

A.K.A the end of free speech