THE POWER CELL - ZenModz "COMPLETED"

ZenModz

Thank you all for your kind words. Getting so much closer to the painting side of things. :)

Imagination is just as important as knowledge.

Hello again everyone.

Time again for some more photo's :)

The outside of the case is almost done. just need to make the side panels and add some more details to the top disk as well as the pillars and then paint it all. then wire it all up. And start on the inner loop.   

wuiNDsN.jpg

TcDokqj.jpg

I have added a water temp gauge below as well as a mount to see it better. It could just be me and this was by no means what it had intended my son told me it looks a bit like a storm trooper face.I don't think so my self so ill let you decide on that one.
MXJ8ATN.jpg

Here I have added some black light LED's 5mm ones,

I have added some 3mm Black light LED's to the CPU block as well.

fPvQseL.jpg

I have also been working on a cover to the center res, that will let me hide some more black lights.
ajFoGRd.jpg

JxZxpSf.jpg

One big change is going to be the center res, I'm changing the it around to show it more as part of the loop.. And it has nothing to do with the fact that it will work better this way.  with out adding a second res to the loop.  

y18hhfc.jpg

Any ways this is where I'm up to at the moment. Hope you are all still as eager as I am to see it all completed.  

As always thanks for stopping by. :D

I take back my words this is not a time capsule its a reactor :D 

Btw very nice progress and this is getting much better and better ,might even be one of a kind 

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

Cheers, rutwik, In one way your spot on in saying its a time capsule, I am trying to build a futuristic looking PC. :D

Hello again.

Mid week update, My first ever I think.

I have been working on the GPU, making a way for the heat to be removed to the outside of the case. As well as making a way to to trap the heat from entering the inside of the case. and still have a way to connect a monitor to the GPU with out letting the heat in. So what I have done is make a cover that will do both, and then I will make one more to cover the monitor cable plug to hide it as well.   

jQuBn0t.jpg

xDoDw90.jpg

I will also be making a cover to hide the PCI-e cable on the GPU.

So this is what will be going on behind the GPU to get the Hot air out. this will also stop the PCI-e cable from getting in the way as well. that will run from the top down into the bottom of the case and back up to the MoBo.

Then the pillar face cover will go back over the top. so non of it will be seen.

pu3hAgq.jpg

Thanks for stopping by. :)

-snip-

VGA?

It may be a little late, but you maybe could integrate an hdmi or displayport cable into the shroud on the bottom that covers the hdmi and displayport ports at the moment. It may be too late for that, I'm not sure

Other than that, looking really good!

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

Hi Derpologist. It will have hdmi. :) in the last photo. you can see just a small notch in the center that's where the hdmi will run into the bottom of the case and out the back near the IO port. did not think to say anything about it. as It was the quickest thing to fit. :P

Hi Derpologist. It will have hdmi. :) in the last photo. you can see just a small notch in the center that's where the hdmi will run into the bottom of the case and out the back near the IO port. did not think to say anything about it. as It was the quickest thing to fit. :P

Ohhh yep see it now! Excellent job with this build! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

Ohhh yep see it now! Excellent job with this build! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Thanks, :)

Hello again.

Today I painted the Cover for the GPU that I made. Now it looks like it belongs to the GPU cover.   

All the gaps have been filled, then primed in a single pack.
XJGQvKu.jpg

I then painted it in a white acrylic single pack then sanded with 600 wet&dry paper.
I then added the red line. And then painted it in a 2 pack clear coat.

WYVlRxe.jpg

VtWNLll.jpg

yRx3CBJ.jpg

This photo is out of focus but not on the fan and light above. Nice and flat and Shiny.  
F62wwv0.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Thank you guys. :D

Thanks gents, :)

Hello again,

Over the last day or so I have been putting the outside loop and blocks together,

LJEcjof.jpg

vJyXPYR.jpg

Binpmwl.jpg

I glued then from the inside & out.
And there are no leeks from any of the tubing, Happy days.

1In4itu.jpg

o2Uqxsw.jpg

AuaI2wU.jpg

E5xGuJk.jpg

Leek testing, and this one had one. I filled them all up with water. added a plug to one end, added some air pressure to the other end to make sure they will work.

uWJ1CaG.jpg

I modded the SSD as well I know its been done before but it still looks cool. and I have never tried it before so I just had to give it a go,

The PCB had to be flipped over for the ram to be seen. and I put some 1mm clear behind the window.

RtdINPX.jpg

sNWXoKm.jpg

ZXLbh7z.jpg

gePMRz4.jpg
Thanks again for stopping by.

I might have to rip off that ssd idea now that i have 4 of them laying around. That's awesome.

Nice tube work too! Gonna be sweet

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I might have to rip off that ssd idea now that i have 4 of them laying around. That's awesome.

Nice tube work too! Gonna be sweet

Thanks, :)  And go for it, It only took me an hour to mod it.

Good work cant wait for it to be used as a PC for my hologram monitor :P and getting a jarvis running it :wub:

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

This looks so beautiful and it's still in pieces! MOAR PHOTOZ!

I'm interested in all the adhesives you're using.

With the acrylic weld for the outside loop and blocks, I'm wondering if I could make a water tight seal with laser cut acrylic? how hard is it to use?

Great work!

Good work cant wait for it to be used as a PC for my hologram monitor :P and getting a jarvis running it :wub:

Thanks rutwik, I wish it had that much power. :D

That tubing looks very intriguing.

That's what I like to hear. :P

This looks so beautiful and it's still in pieces! MOAR PHOTOZ!

I'm interested in all the adhesives you're using.

With the acrylic weld for the outside loop and blocks, I'm wondering if I could make a water tight seal with laser cut acrylic? how hard is it to use?

Great work!

Thank you zool,  Here are some pic's of the adhesives, they are from the USA. You can use this with laser cut acrylic, But you would have to flat sand the edges, for the NO# 3 SCI-GRIP, As when you cut acrylic with a laser its still not as flat as it should be. The NO# 3 is just like thinners or water, and needs to be a  flat surface for that glue to work the best. It takes less then 10sec for the thinner one to work. The NO# 16 is a lot slower and a lot thicker, and if you use to much can get messy. But it can work well for making a stronger seem, If you think it;s not going to be seen. The ACRIFIX is a UV glue, So it can be used for working on thing that need time for placing, like the fittings for the loop I'm using in this build, I can add some glue to the tubing and add the lock fitting and move it around till I'm happy with the fit. Then hit it with a UV light or take it out in sun to get it to set hard.

This  one is the thinnest you can get. you can also get one in a tin that is thicker and mix the two to what ever you like. 

Any one that sells acrylic sheet should know this brand and where to buy it.

4LH6VYv.jpg

2exPtO6.jpg

MhAV0pB.jpg

Cheers Ken. :)

that is so helpful! Thanks for the photos as well.

It's going to be a while until I can put this info to good use. I'll let you know when I do.

Anyway you should get back to making a PC for us to drool over, may your fingers be swift and precise!

Thanks again

when this is done the government is going to come raid your house and be like "We dont know what this is, but we're taking it for science"

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

when this is done the government is going to come raid your house and be like "We dont know what this is, but we're taking it for science

Lol :D:P

yessssssssss, looks awesomeeeeee

Thanks saab_gobbler. :)