Are you proud of your PC?

Dimetime35c

Okay so the title is a bit off. I want to know if anyone feels proud of the PC they've built? Like for me my PC is my most prized possession. It's something I didn't just go out and buy. I had to learn how and actually do research before I built it. It's both the most expensive and most complex thing I've ever built. While there are many like it this one is mine. I've built and tuned everything the way I like it. Everything down to the color of the lights are exactly how I like lt. Honestly if it was stolen I'd be heartbroken. Yeah I can replace every single part. But it's basically still the first pc I ever built just in a newer case. Am I the only one that feels like this?

Yes and no.

Yes because I've paid for everything I've put in it.

No because it's a HP prebuilt that was given to me when a friend got a new PC. I've just added s few parts to last me until I can get a new PC.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I am very proud of my PC however I can get really obsessive over tiny sounds/flaws/errors which sometimes dampen the experience.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Yes, there is only 1 of it. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

yes paid for everying in it and no because it's so big and heavy when my friends and I had lan parties a few times a summer.

Motherboard - Asus Z97-WS ll Processor -Intel i7-4790K ll Cooling- Custom Loop ll RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB(2x8) @2400 ll Graphics Card  - EVGA GeForce GTX 980 TI ll PSU - Corsair AX 1200 Watts ll SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB ll HDD - seagate barracuda green 2TB & Seagate 4TB ll Case - Silverstone TJ11 ll Audio - Asus Xonar Essence STX  ll OS- Win 10 PRO 64-bit ll Keyboard- CM Storm QuickfireTK Green Switchesll Mouse- Logitech G502

I'm happy with it. I wouldn't say I'm proud, its just a computer.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Always in progress.  Always wanting MOAR!  Ya know, after building so many PCs, prolly four dozen by now, I have started to lose the pride in building them.  Its just not as difficult or mysterious anymore.  Once in a while, I get a customer who wants something unique and that's awesome, and something to be proud of.

Always in progress.  Always wanting MOAR!  Ya know, after building so many PCs, prolly four dozen by now, I have started to lose the pride in building them.  Its just not as difficult or mysterious anymore.  Once in a while, I get a customer who wants something unique and that's awesome, and something to be proud of.

theres marketing for ya

Yes. This is my rig, there are many like it but this one I built. Without my rig, I can't game. Without me, my rig is parts.

I call her Rose. Dr Who reference reasons.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

I definitely am. 3: I went into it not even knowing what a graphics card was nor where the processor even went, but came out of it with knowledge I use all the time and I love her for it. I do wish I had the knowledge I have now, because I probably could have gotten something better for the same price.

Moist

This is my PC, there are many like it, but this one is mine! - short answer is yup :)

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

yes i am, and my last one

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

I'm satisfied with it, but I'd like to change one or two things about it in the near future, such has the CPU cooler, maybe the GPU, not fully sure yet, and I'd like to get another SSD.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Yes.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Gamerman's Creed

This is my pc. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My pc is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My pc, without me, is useless. Without my pc, I am useless. I must game my pc true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My pc and I know that what counts in games is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My pc is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its GPU and its CPU. I will keep my PC clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My PC and I are the defenders of my virginity. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Like a project car it's never finished or there's always something that needs a bit of tuning. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Somewhat, pissed that I can't get Kingpin's bios's to work on my card, and mad that I can't get voltage to properly work on my 980.

Makes me mad that I can do 1609 mhz on the core @ stock voltage and 9312 mhz on the memory @ 1.8v mem, but once I touch core voltage it just crashes all to hell, even with 27c load temperatures.  Need to try getting it colder to see if it helps.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

If the CPU pump wasn't a bitch then yeah i would. And if i had a new CPU, GPU, everthing new.

:/

I am very proud of my PC however I can get really obsessive over tiny sounds/flaws/errors which sometimes dampen the experience.

haha same I'm extremely proud of my pc but  can never completely be happy with it   :)

Still on my i5 760 and ASUS P55 board, been a long time with this system and over the few short coming days will be upgraded to Skylake from Lynnfield, yes I am proud of my Lynnfield system.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Pride for a computer? Meh. Maybe it's my age that makes the difference. I'm proud of my son and my home, but not so much the things in it. My kid would probably say otherwise though. He's got a pretty dope computer at my place, and next month he's gonna really like the new computer and display he's getting for his room at his mom's house. Equally as pimp with different parts from the other team.