This Is The Saddist Shit I Ever Read

TheAmazingCookieFromSquare

chips.jpg

"REAL CHOCOLATE" just the fact that they have to point that out is hilarious.

Well, they are oreos...! You can't just have one. :(

i know if i have any chocolate  will hound it

1 cookie = bag empty in an hour

if i did drugs id be dead within a day

haha

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This study is flawed as it only compares oreos to rice cakes, who the fuck wants a rice cake over an oreo

I love rice cakes just because they're so awful. There's something odly satisfying about it. Oreos make me feel sick though.

Newspapers should not be allowed to report on science. They just aren't capable of understanding context and without overstating everything.

My favourite part is usually when they say something "has the same effects as heroine or cocaine"....Which is just a really stupid way of saying that it produces dopamine in your brain, which almost everything does. Sex, working out, eating something you like, getting a compliment, etc etc etc etc.

Ofcourse oreos aren't as addictive as cocaine. 

"REAL CHOCOLATE" just the fact that they have to point that out is hilarious.

Thats a little like the "100% beef" thing....

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I call BS. I eat oreos every now and then but I have no urge to eat them constantly. Usually I only eat just one per sitting but sometimes Ill eat 3-4 with some milk.

Same here.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

Forgot how bad news  was before Rush Limbaugh and Fox News.

Sure glad tech is not addictive, only cookies and crack.

I don't like Oreos. Specifically the filling.

Nabisco makes regular and Double Stuff. I've always wondered why they don't make just "Stuff." I'd eat those.