This Is The Saddist Shit I Ever Read

TheAmazingCookieFromSquare

Where you just googling oreos or what

Now if you wanna talk about any type of food being as addictive as cocaine..

they dont exist here 

so basically these ..

goodday-chocochip.png 0011714_britannia-good-day-choca-nut-coo

parle-hide-seek-chocolate-chips-biscuits

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Don't get me wrong, I like oreo's but im not going to sit down an eat the whole package (how many are in a package 30-40?).

I know my wife has but that was when she was pregnant and that doesn't count.

*edit 

give me chips ahoy the chewy kind and I will eat 10 at a time.

Get da fuck out of this thread if you like chips ahoy

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Where you just googling oreos or what

Yep I got a oreo google search book marked

so basically these ..

-snip-

Nah.

Easy there, cupcake.

Easy there, cupcake.

Shut Up No Chips Ahoy Peasants allowed 

Say Sorry NOW

200.gif200.gif

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Shut Up No Chips Ahoy Peasants allowed 

Say Sorry NOW

I'll say whatever you want me to if you stop capitalizing every word in your sentences.

Nah.

seriously , what am i missing, are oreos taste different over there? here, it's all bitter 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I'll say whatever you want me to if you stop capitalizing every word in your sentences.

Ok sister but say sorry now will ya before I go all out rage on you

Im telling you, you don't want to meet my pet lenny

I like both. Equally. ;)

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

seriously , what am i missing, are oreos taste different over there? here, it's all bitter 

I've heard that about many American foods, so it probably does taste bitter when you're used to your region's foods.

Chips Ahoy's chewy cookies are just super addicting. At least for me.

This article is so fucking old

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

i'm out.

I+hate+Oreos.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

"Oreos and LSD"

LSD is technically considered non addictive. On the other-hand cocaine in very addictive. 

LSD is technically considered non addictive. On the other-hand cocaine in very addictive. 

Exactly.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

one of my teachers loved Oreo's. we always messed with him, and i remember a graduate from his class mentioning that he has a stash of Oreo's in his desk. so we checked it out when he wasn't looking and there were 5 or so packs of Oreo's. we did tell him about finding the stash and so we started teasing him and bribing him for a while but it died down 

This s true for me atleast, If I eat one, I eat the whole box

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Oreos? Haha. They're America's best attempt at biscuits and they're naff.  ^_^

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

i dont like OREOs

we got them here in stores about 4 years ago lol

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)