Define R5 and Corsair H100i GTX

Anbu

Hey guys. Anyone have experience with Define R5 case and Corsair H100i GTX water cooling?

Is it true that with water cooling mounted on top I cant have that back fan? If so, what should i do to have good air flow?

You can have the H100i installed and fit a rear fan in just fine bud. I have a Corsair H105 installed and the rear fan isn't blocked at all. All  you need to do is slide the rear fan down to the bottom of the rails it's screwed into. That will give you enough room to mount it. Bear in mind that you'll have to have your tubing coming from the right side of the case, as with the rear fan installed there is not enough room to squeeze tubing between it and the radiator. 

Hope that helps!

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S