MS Edge can watch Apple Event, but Firefox and Chrome can't?

Really surprised, but Microsoft Edge supports Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) technology. Neither Firefox or Chrome do. So, right now you can watch the apple event on a windows 10 machine with Microsoft Edge.

I just found this kinda interesting.

post-5026-0-84646300-1441828529_thumb.jp

Really surprised, but Microsoft Edge supports Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) technology. Neither Firefox or Chrome do. So, right now you can watch the apple event on a windows 10 machine with Microsoft Edge.

I just found this kinda interesting.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Damn, that strat

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Decided to see if it really worked, it did, then I hear the guy say

"So if you're like me and like to buy a new iphone every year..."
*applause*

... Why are they applauding that... That's just... terrible. Everything I'm hearing is just cringe worthy. (119 minutes in)

http://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2015/

And listening to Tim Cook... Is this guy a robot? I swear his voice sound similar to Microsoft Sam's voice.

Still, surprising that Microsoft support apple's streaming tech and not the other browsers...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Chrome is removing support for most of the internet to improve security. this works by making the browser less functional so you cant do anything

you know what i think

APPLE STILL HASNT STEPPED UP THEIR CAMERA GAME

THE S5 IS STILL BETTER CAMERA THAN THEIR 12 MP CAMERA

;-;

WTF

s5: 16 mp

iphone 6s:

12mp

still cheaper

and waterproof

get rekt apple

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

you know what i think

APPLE STILL HASNT STEPPED UP THEIR CAMERA GAME

THE S5 IS STILL BETTER CAMERA THAN THEIR 12 MP CAMERA

;-;

WTF

s5: 16 mp

iphone 6s:

12mp

still cheaper

and waterproof

get rekt apple

more megapixels =/= better camera

while this is true for much lower megapixel counts, it's not really true here

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Chrome is removing support for most of the internet to improve security. this works by making the browser less functional so you cant do anything

LOL

more megapixels =/= better camera

while this is true for much lower megapixel counts, it's not really true here

are you sure

yes i'm sure

iphone cameras aren't the best but eh

i heard a new phone is getting a 27 megapixel camera

does that mean its better

you can use VLC on windows as well to watch the stream

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

are you sure

Anybody who knows anything about cameras or photography knows that more megapixels doesn't make a better picture. It can allow more detail but there are many many factors that go into a picture's quality.

For example there is,

1. resolution
  2. physical sensor size
  3. the actual lens glass (how the glass of the lens is manufactured affects quality)
  4. aperture
  5. ISO
  6. shutter speed/exposure time
  7. focal length
  8. physical lighting conditions (natural light, artificial light, day time/night time, etc)
  9. the post-processing every camera does automatically when it takes a picture

Have you ever noticed how MKBHD seems to have the absolute best visual quality videos even though many other YouTuber's are doing 4K but don't look as good? Because MKBHD has some pretty insane equipment, like a $50,000 RED camera.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Anybody who knows anything about cameras or photography knows that more megapixels doesn't make a better picture. It can allow more detail but there are many many factors that go into a picture's quality.

For example there is,

1. resolution
  2. physical sensor size
  3. the actual lens glass (how the glass of the lens is manufactured affects quality)
  4. aperture
  5. ISO
  6. shutter speed/exposure time
  7. focal length
  8. physical lighting conditions (natural light, artificial light, day time/night time, etc)
  9. the post-processing every camera does automatically when it takes a picture

Have you ever noticed how MKBHD seems to have the absolute best visual quality videos even though many other YouTuber's are doing 4K but don't look as good? Because MKBHD has some pretty insane equipment, like a $50,000 RED camera.

Samsung Galaxy S5

CAMERA Primary 16 MP, 5312 x 2988 pixels, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, check quality Features 1/2.6'' sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, dual-video rec., check quality Secondary 2 MP, 1080p@30fps, dual video call

iPhone 6s

Primary 12 MP, 4608 x 2592 pixels, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash Features Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama) Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps,1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps Secondary 5 MP, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama