Apple 2015 September event, iPad pro, Apple TV and iPhone 6S.

AlexGoesHigh

Did he really say that?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Haha, I knew somebody would bring this up

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

snip

I was wondering when these memes would show up. Yes, the words of a dead CEO who at the time hated styluses because they SUCKED. Styluses back then weren't styluses we have today, with pressure sensitivity and actual usefulness. 

And perhaps the Surface team was a victim of poor marketing? MS never really pushed Surfaces onto adademics and businesses like Apple pushes their iPads. That matters a lot. 

K, make that 4GB of RAM.

Theyre doing real time rendering of the human body. Its gotta be 3-4GB for that, unless they are actually pulling this off with 2GB... 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1116.jpg

Doctors can share these models. Thats a big step up from right now, where you need to twist arms and legs to get access to your own scans (in North America at least)

Did he really say that?

Yes

Not the first time Apple does a 180 turn on Steve Jobs' word. They did the same with the iPad Mini

I was wondering when these memes would show up. Yes, the words of a dead CEO who at the time hated styluses because they SUCKED. Styluses back then weren't styluses we have today, with pressure sensitivity and actual usefulness. 

And perhaps the Surface team was a victim of poor marketing? MS never really pushed Surfaces onto adademics and businesses like Apple pushes their iPads. That matters a lot. 

Ehm... We did have pressure sensitive styluses back then, and all his criticisms of them back then are just as relevant as they are today. He didn't say he hated styluses because they inaccurate or didn't have pressure sensitivity or whatever. He just hated the concept of having to use a pen instead of your finger.

$800, spot on. 

And now I'm done with class and don't get to watch the rest :( 

Sad day 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Yes

Not the first time Apple does a 180 turn on Steve Jobs' word. They did the same with the iPad Mini

Ehm... We did have pressure sensitive styluses back then, and all his criticisms of them back then are just as relevant as they are today. He didn't say he hated styluses because they inaccurate or didn't have pressure sensitivity or whatever. He just hated the concept of having to use a pen instead of your finger.

Trust me, those "pressure sensitive styluses" of his era were several grades of nonsense, its not hard to see why he was against their existence. Even Wacom was borderline at the time, and they were ahead of the curve on styluses and these days largely still are, though MS and their Surface Pen comes very close

What we have today is proper. Especially for creative use. Even S-Pens like the Note were several grades above the garbage of the 2005s. I had a HTC Touch Diamond. I can't believe we got by with nonsense pens like that. 

$99 for a pencil.... They this to your grand parents!

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

$99 for a pencil.... They this to your grand parents!

Is it not included :unsure: 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Is it not included :unsure:

Hahaha, of course not

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Hahaha, of course not

Apple would charge for the charging cable if they damn well could at this point ahah 

Screen has variable refresh rate... Will this become standard on Apple products?? Interesting. And nice price drop on the mini 2. Great tablet for the price.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

I really do like that iPad Pro although the price is not bad, it is a good alternative for a small netbook!

Check out that red shirt! Can I get one of those!

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

So s6 or 6s???

lol lame humor

My Rig: i7-3770K, EVGA gtx980 SC, Asus P8-Z77 V-Pro, 2X Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD, 1X 850 Evo 1TB SSD, Corsair Obsidian 650D, 2X8GB Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic X-850w PSU, Corsair H100i, 2X Asus vg248qe, Corsair Sabre RGB, 2X Corsair K95 RGB, Hyper X Cloud II

Corsair Krew - Lifetime Member  ASUS Krew - Lifetime Member  Samsung Krew - Lifetime Member EVGA Krew - Lifetime Member  Intel Krew - Lifetime Member

Trust me, those "pressure sensitive styluses" of his era were several grades of nonsense, its not hard to see why he was against their existence. Even Wacom was borderline at the time, and they were ahead of the curve on styluses and these days largely still are, though MS and their Surface Pen comes very close

What we have today is proper. Especially for creative use. Even S-Pens like the Note were several grades above the garbage of the 2005s. I had a HTC Touch Diamond. I can't believe we got by with nonsense pens like that.

Again, Steve Jobs criticisms of the stylus wasn't that they were bad or inaccurate. He was against the entire concept of having to carry another thing with you because you would lose it and whatever.

All the things in the quote still applies to this new stylus.

Edit:

Sad to see that Apple put such a stupidly high price on the iPad Pro. 800 dollars for the lowest (32GB) model, and that's without the stylus (which costs 100 dollars)?

Come on... At that point I really don't see any reason to get it over the Surface Pro.

This tweet was pretty funny.

post-216-0-50046300-1441822013.png

Again, Steve Jobs criticisms of the stylus wasn't that they were bad or inaccurate. He was against the entire concept of having to carry another thing with you because you would lose it and whatever.

All the things in the quote still applies to this new stylus.

This tweet was pretty funny.

https://twitter.com/RobDenBleyker/status/641669175669161984/photo/1

So we are back at the original block of you using something from someone who no longer dictates Apples philosophy, a company that has done plenty of thing that Steve disagreed with. I don't get the point? Is it to mock Steves stubborn nature or to mock Apple for changing with the times? What purpose does that meme serve? It doesn't advance a narrative nor does it add to the discussion about Apple today and what they believe in. 

You're basically just trolling and looking for reactions with those off topic posts, no offence.