Apple 2015 September event, iPad pro, Apple TV and iPhone 6S.

AlexGoesHigh

Ipad pro confirmed

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

iPad Pro is fater than 80 percent of the PCs that shipped in the past six months, and graphics are faster than 90 percent of those PCs

AutoCAD for iPad Pro. Sweet. 10 hour battery life as well. 

iPad Pro is fater than 80 percent of the PCs that shipped in the past six months, and graphics are faster than 90 percent of those PCs

"fater?" :P As in "fater" than a tower?

Anyway, this seems pretty awesome! I never thought I'd say this about an Apple device, but I kinda want one! xD

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Portable PC..not PC.. maybe he is referring to ATOM processor

So what are the odds that the Apple Type Cover isn't shit. 

Also, bets on pricing?....$800 for the base model sound about right? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Portable PC..not PC.. maybe he is referring to ATOM processor

Apple AX chips are no joke, wouldn't be shocking to see if hes referring to normal PCs if theyve got bloody AUTOCAD running on an iPad... 

Apple AX chips are no joke, wouldn't be shocking to see if hes referring to normal PCs if theyve got bloody AUTOCAD running on an iPad... 

Live stream mentioned portable...

portable = laptop or atom? It could refer to either one, no? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Apple pencil? Silly name.....

Looks interesting tho, it even measures tilt, something I'm sure Samsung doesn't do...

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

The iPad Pro was running AutoCAD. Without hiccups. That already craps over most entry laptops powered by i3s and whatever AMD has. Thats very impressive. 

Portable = Laptop. How is this hard to understand? Hes obviously not shit talking Xeon equipped rigs here or even i7s. 

LMAO. WHAT IS GOING ON????

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

If the iPad Pro had OS X slapped onto it, I imagine it would rake in some big buck$ for Apple

If they'd redesign the interface similar to how Micro$oft did with Windows 10, they'd kill it on their sales most def.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0926.jpg

BOOOOOOM

Office Chief in the building

Blasphemy!

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0998.jpg

Apple having NO CHILL today, parading out all the partners to actually make their tablets work.

Ahem Google, take note. This is how you ensure apps worth using for pros and businesses. 

So who wanna bet the A9X is a quad-core with 3GB of RAM and eats everything currently available? The A8X already eats a lot of chips but this just takes everything left over.

Ye ole' train

If they'd redesign the interface similar to how Micro$oft did with Windows 10, they'd kill it on their sales most def.

Well, it can't be running an OSX skin, since OSX doesn't support ARM. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

quote-Steve-Jobs-who-wants-a-stylus-you-

Personally I am happy that Apple went against Steve Jobs. This looks pretty nice so far. Still don't want an iPad but I do want Android tablets with it and hopefully this will show that there is a demand for it.

Also I feel kind of bad for the Surface team. They did so much and barely anyone cared... Now Apple is doing the same and fanboys are losing their minds over how great it is.

Okay, enough about the iPad Pro, I want to see the 6s+ (or better yet, if that could happen in about 40 minutes, that'd be great). 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

3.5" is the perfect size. (I actually don't remember if this was said)

9.7" is the perfect size. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler