Apple 2015 September event, iPad pro, Apple TV and iPhone 6S.

AlexGoesHigh

All the credit goes to @6God since i was absent during the entire keynote.

Apple TV - $149/$199 in late October

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1787.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1759.jpg

The remote has buttons! Touchpad! Siri! Peter Dinklage! No power button however. Siri control only? 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1355.jpg

Redesigned main view

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1524.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1530.jpg

New OS to handle all thing TV related, a bunch of apps have been redone to follow the new style as well as the deep Siri integration like Netlix and HBO.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1686.jpg

Buy things from your Apple TV. This is truly the future. I always wanted to be able to buy a sportcoat while having Netflix and Chill sessions

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1719.jpg

Revamped MLB apps (baseball is just plain huge in America) and NHL apps. Both coming to play with streaming, both with better integration and features to make that season pass worth having. Much better layout than what you get off a computer or even TV packages, this is actually something great for those who have cable only to watch MLB/NHL/NFL. 

iPhone - $199 for 6S, $299 for 6S+, on September 25th

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2317.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2352.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2312.jpg

Rose gold, animated wallpapers. Welcome to the future Apple fans!

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1910.jpg

7000 aluminum by the sounds of it. Usual smattering of colours. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1913.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1939.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1938.jpg

Force Touch by another name. Hidden menus, right click, you name it. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1987.jpg

Taptic engine comes to the phones. This is seriously awesome.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2097.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2144.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2156.jpg

As always, healthy increases across the board. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2160.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2174.jpg

Counteracting the issues of increasing MP count and having less low light sensitivity, new sensor from Sony perhaps? 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2209.jpg

4K Video. To play on your non-existent 4K screen. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2230.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2232.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2267.jpg

Camera stuff is truly spectacular, welcome upgrades.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2295.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2299.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2305.jpg

iPad Pro - $799+ in November

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1232.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1138.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1121.jpg

iPad Pro. Its pretty huge. Biggest screen of any iOS device, obvs the most power and performance (no, its gonna be as powerful as a OG iPad...)

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0621.jpg

iPad Air apps can be run with space to spare - more in depth multitasking/widget support perhaps? More pixels than the Retina Macbook Pro. Good grief. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0656.jpg

Also has a custom timing controller for the display. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0721.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0729.jpg

4 speakers, 10 hour battery life. 6.9mm thickness, slightly heavier than OG iPad

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0752.jpg

iPad Surface Pro

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0824.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0878.jpg

Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave over this one. Tilt, pressure - whatever. This stylus has it all.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0926.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0971.jpg

Oh yea, Microsoft is here and brining full on Office support for the iPad Pro. Awesome collaboration here. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0998.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1020.jpg

Adobe out here with what looks like TypeKit compatible apps (Illustrator? seems like it). Take notes Google, this is how you peddle tablets for business and professional use - show Apps that actually matter.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1062.jpg

Real time anatomy apps, Apple is really going for medical purposes here

Apple Watch/Watch OS - WatchOS 2 on September 16, prices remain same

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0144.jpg

Cook started right off with the Apple Watch, said they have 'monster announcements' to make across all their product lines. 

Customers "love how easy it is to respond and receive to messages and phone calls." People also love Siri and Apple Pay, says Cook. "Apple Watch is also helping people live a healthier day."

"Customer satisfaction is an incredible 97 percent."

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0169.jpg

3rd party complications so other apps can tap right into your home screen and display, well, whatever the apps want to display.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0194.jpg

10,000 apps. Is that a lot? I am not sure what other platforms have so someone can chime in with that one. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0203.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0208.jpg

Facebook Messenger is getting native support, along with a native GoPro app! 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0247.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0250.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0288.jpg

AirStrip is an app made for physicsians (does Apple finally have FDA approval? Seems like it). This seems like its coming off medical devices, thats for sure. This is huge for Apple and being approved. for medical use in this fashion

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0172.jpg

Now, onto bands. Apple went with Hermes on this one:

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0326.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0339.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0371.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0392.jpg

Rose Gold and Gold for the Apple Watch Sport (7000 series aluminum). 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0409.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0416.jpg

New sport band choices as well, the Space Black now comes with a sport band and there is a Product RED version.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0428.jpg

Original post.

Its that time of the year again, the day that Apple has the attention of the entire IT sector because they are going to announce a new iPhone and new Apple hardware, i'm making this thread a few hours before the event to avoid intense reposting, (and because i have nothing to do ATM :P).

Like the lovely community we are, anybody is free to contribute to the thread, just post it and i put it in the OP.

All Apple events always have a slew of rumors and leaks that precedes it, this of course leads to expectations by lots of tech publications.

iPhone 6 & 6S

Pretty much the star of the show, the new iPhone will (supposedly) feature upgraded internals including 2GB of RAM and a 12MP camera capable of 4K recording, a stronger and thicker aluminum chassis (#Bendgate lol), Force Touch just like their new track pads and the Apple Watch, and lastly new color to chose from.

Apple TV

After several years the new Apple TV should have a massive overhaul, starting that it will now use iOS and have and app store and because of it the entire UI has been overhauled, not much idea how it look or work but it should be different that the current grid of channels, Siri and a "universal" search feature will also be heavily featured in it, also a new remote with a touchpad and a mic to yell at Siri, the remote should also double as a pseudo game controller which is another standout feature of this new device, it should double as a mini game console since it will support bluetooth controllers though there's no word if Apple will make an official game controller accessory. Spec wise, it should feature the A8 SoC and 8GB or 16GB of storage and start at 149USD retail price.

iPad Pro

Yes, the mythical iPad Pro should make its debut today, and it will be big, it should have a 12.9 inch retina screen, bigger that the insanely slim Macbook and almost as big as the 13 inch Air. Should be the fastest iOS device yet released and have a Stylus and maybe Force Touch, also and optional keyboard accessory (Surface says sup'), lastly it should have unique iOS features to take advantage of the bigger screen.

Last bits

A new iPad mini, leaks point to a more smaller device that it currently is and have similar innards to the Air 2 to bring up to par with the specs, for its bigger sibling the Air there's nothing leaked or rumored, at most is expect a price cut to the Air 2.

New bands colors for the apple watch should be revealed to, mostly for the sport variant, there's also a small rumor that the 21.5 inch iMac might get upgrade to a 4K screen and up to date specs but nothing else about it.

Finally on the software side, it is expected that OSX El Capitan, iOS 9 and maybe WatchOS 2 have a release date.
http://www.theverge.com/2015/9/4/9259567/apple-iphone-6s-release-rumors-tv-ipad-preview

The even will be live streamed at http://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2015/ on 10AM PDT.

Officially you can only watch it on Apple hardware in safari (and a dedicated channel on the Apple TV) and MS Edge on Windows 10. but there a few unofficial ways to watch. 

Apple streams require that the client have HLS support (HTTP live stream) an Apple created HTTP based media streaming protocol (its an early and currently inferior version what DASH does) you can learn more here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Live_Streaming

Because of it the easiest ways to make to watch are:
(Side note: These are unofficial ways, there's no guarantee that it might work, this is just a chance it might because they meet the requirements,)

Chrome on Android 4.1 or higher, just load the URL on it and hope it works. (Desktop chrome does not support HLS in any OS whatsoever.)

iTunes 10.1 or higher on windows, go to file > open stream and replace "http://" with "itls://" if the link above does not work, try to obtain the link of the video feed, just right click on it and hope there's a "copy video address" in the context menu.

Here's a list of software that also might work.

This post will be update frequently through the even and like i said anybody is free to contribute to it. That turned out to be a lie because life decide i shouldn't be in my computer during the entire event.

Edit: Turns out that Apple stream will officially support MS edge so i modified that bit.

Edit 2: Changed title and added a rundown of the event, all credit goes to @6God for making the rundown.

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

inb4 Apple hate

I really need to decide whether I want a 6s+ or a 6s (I'm assuming there won't be any major differences/flaws between the two other than the size)...

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

In accordance with @AlexGoesHigh, I'll be updating this post as well so he doesn't have to scramble as much to get information

Apple TV - $149/$199 in late October

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1787.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1759.jpg

The remote has buttons! Touchpad! Siri! Peter Dinklage! No power button however. Siri control only? 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1355.jpg

Redesigned main view

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1524.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1530.jpg

New OS to handle all thing TV related, a bunch of apps have been redone to follow the new style as well as the deep Siri integration like Netlix and HBO.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1686.jpg

Buy things from your Apple TV. This is truly the future. I always wanted to be able to buy a sportcoat while having Netflix and Chill sessions

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1719.jpg

Revamped MLB apps (baseball is just plain huge in America) and NHL apps. Both coming to play with streaming, both with better integration and features to make that season pass worth having. Much better layout than what you get off a computer or even TV packages, this is actually something great for those who have cable only to watch MLB/NHL/NFL. 

iPhone - $199 for 6S, $299 for 6S+, on September 25th

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2317.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2352.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2312.jpg

Rose gold, animated wallpapers. Welcome to the future Apple fans!

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1910.jpg

7000 aluminum by the sounds of it. Usual smattering of colours. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1913.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1939.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1938.jpg

Force Touch by another name. Hidden menus, right click, you name it. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1987.jpg

Taptic engine comes to the phones. This is seriously awesome.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2097.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2144.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2156.jpg

As always, healthy increases across the board. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2160.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2174.jpg

Counteracting the issues of increasing MP count and having less low light sensitivity, new sensor from Sony perhaps? 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2209.jpg

4K Video. To play on your non-existent 4K screen. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2230.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2232.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2267.jpg

Camera stuff is truly spectacular, welcome upgrades.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2295.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2299.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_2305.jpg

iPad Pro - $799+ in November

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1232.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1138.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1121.jpg

iPad Pro. Its pretty huge. Biggest screen of any iOS device, obvs the most power and performance (no, its gonna be as powerful as a OG iPad...)

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0621.jpg

iPad Air apps can be run with space to spare - more in depth multitasking/widget support perhaps? More pixels than the Retina Macbook Pro. Good grief. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0656.jpg

Also has a custom timing controller for the display. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0721.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0729.jpg

4 speakers, 10 hour battery life. 6.9mm thickness, slightly heavier than OG iPad

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0752.jpg

iPad Surface Pro

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0824.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0878.jpg

Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave over this one. Tilt, pressure - whatever. This stylus has it all.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0926.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0971.jpg

Oh yea, Microsoft is here and brining full on Office support for the iPad Pro. Awesome collaboration here. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0998.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1020.jpg

Adobe out here with what looks like TypeKit compatible apps (Illustrator? seems like it). Take notes Google, this is how you peddle tablets for business and professional use - show Apps that actually matter.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_1062.jpg

Real time anatomy apps, Apple is really going for medical purposes here

Apple Watch/Watch OS - WatchOS 2 on September 16, prices remain same

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0144.jpg

Cook started right off with the Apple Watch, said they have 'monster announcements' to make across all their product lines. 

Customers "love how easy it is to respond and receive to messages and phone calls." People also love Siri and Apple Pay, says Cook. "Apple Watch is also helping people live a healthier day."

"Customer satisfaction is an incredible 97 percent."

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0169.jpg

3rd party complications so other apps can tap right into your home screen and display, well, whatever the apps want to display.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0194.jpg

10,000 apps. Is that a lot? I am not sure what other platforms have so someone can chime in with that one. 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0203.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0208.jpg

Facebook Messenger is getting native support, along with a native GoPro app! 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0247.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0250.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0288.jpg

AirStrip is an app made for physicsians (does Apple finally have FDA approval? Seems like it). This seems like its coming off medical devices, thats for sure. This is huge for Apple and being approved. for medical use in this fashion

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0172.jpg

Now, onto bands. Apple went with Hermes on this one:

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0326.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0339.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0371.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0392.jpg

Rose Gold and Gold for the Apple Watch Sport (7000 series aluminum). 

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0409.jpg

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0416.jpg

New sport band choices as well, the Space Black now comes with a sport band and there is a Product RED version.

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0428.jpg

MacBook

OSX 

Apple Music 

Misc 

If the iPad Pro had OS X slapped onto it, I imagine it would rake in some big buck$ for Apple

I thought at some point Apple stated OS X wasn't meant to be used with touch screens, so they had no intentions on making it a touch screen friendly operating system. I hope that's true, the last thing I want on my MacBook Air is a touchscreen friendly disaster equivalent to Windows 8.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

If the iPad Pro had OS X slapped onto it, I imagine it would rake in some big buck$ for Apple

I thought at some point Apple stated OS X wasn't meant to be used with touch screens, so they had no intentions on making it a touch screen friendly operating system. I hope that's true, the last thing I want on my MacBook Air is a touchscreen friendly disaster equivalent to Windows 8.

Well, it doesn't have to be OSX, just a more power-user friendly iOS -- something with an actual file structure system that's accessible to the user. 

Also, OSX wouldn't be that hard to turn into a touch screen friendly variant, just have an option to make all the buttons a bit bigger and launchpad would solve most issues. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Well, it doesn't have to be OSX, just a more power-user friendly iOS -- something with an actual file structure system that's accessible to the user. 

They could always build a skin for OS X that's more touchscreen friendly? I dunno to be honest, not sure if the Darwin kernel from iOS is compatible with OS X's Darwin kernel.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Also, OSX wouldn't be that hard to turn into a touch screen friendly variant, just have an option to make all the buttons a bit bigger and launchpad would solve most issues. 

Something along the lines of OSX being so unfriendly from a UI point of view that Apple just never bothered working on a touchscreen friendly variant like Windows 8 was for tablets, only Windows 8 went a little too far into touchscreen friendly territory on the UI at the expense of KBM users. 

They could always build a skin for OS X that's more touchscreen friendly? I dunno to be honest, not sure if the Darwin kernel from iOS is compatible with OS X's Darwin kernel.

I honestly don't think I would mind just normal OSX. I'm trying to imagine using my Mac if it had a touch screen (which i would personally hate), and I don't think I would mind just using normal OSX with a touchscreen.

Something along the lines of OSX being so unfriendly from a UI point of view that Apple just never bothered working on a touchscreen friendly variant like Windows 8 was for tablets, only Windows 8 went a little too far into touchscreen friendly territory on the UI at the expense of KBM users. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Meh, Edge wants to open iTunes when i type in itls://apple.com/apple-events/september-2015/ and iTunes just displays a black image. 

edit: Messed up with the time zones. Hasn't started yet, has it?

Potato

Meh, Edge wants to open iTunes when i type in itls://apple.com/apple-events/september-2015/ and iTunes just displays a black image. 

That's how it's supposed to be, it's a new feature. 

/joke

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

I do hope the new iPad mini get's a major hardware upgrade, as the mini 3 has the exact same specs as the mini 2, just with a fingerprint scanner, which makes it rather useless as an upgrade, even for me on my OG mini, which I'd like to refresh.

I don't like the idea of an iPad pro, it's an unecessary device unless it can dual run OSX as well with an attachable keyboard like the surface pro.

Never really tried an apple TV besides at one of my friends houses who is a major apple fangirl, it was decent but one of the older versions, which my chromecast is as good as IMO.

I am interested in the 6S though, especially if it gets a new camera, I'll be really interested if it's a larger module with a pixel size similar to the iPhone 6, plus 2GB of ram (kinda unecessary in iOS, 1.5GB would suffice) is an impressive bump up, as would a tri core SoC like in the iPad air 2.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I do hope the new iPad mini get's a major hardware upgrade, as the mini 3 has the exact same specs as the mini 2, just with a fingerprint scanner, which makes it rather useless as an upgrade, even for me on my OG mini, which I'd like to refresh.

I don't like the idea of an iPad pro, it's an unecessary device unless it can dual run OSX as well with an attachable keyboard like the surface pro.

Never really tried an apple TV besides at one of my friends houses who is a major apple fangirl, it was decent but one of the older versions, which my chromecast is as good as IMO.

I am interested in the 6S though, especially if it gets a new camera, I'll be really interested if it's a larger module with a pixel size similar to the iPhone 6, plus 2GB of ram (kinda unecessary in iOS, 1.5GB would suffice) is an impressive bump up, as would a tri core SoC like in the iPad air 2.

My take on the iPad Pro is that it's basically going to be Apple's alternative to a surface pro. Although that may not be the case, in which case I think it's silly -- although, tbh, I would never get an iPad Pro over an actual laptop anyway, so I'm just not the target demographic, so my opinion on it is irrelevant. 

My big issue with the Apple TV is a lack of an app store, AND the fact that mirroring a laptop display to it is VERY latency dependent (on my home network with a top end router I wasn't able to mirror my screen onto the Apple TV without major stuttering issues making it unusable). 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

The haters have arrived. Man your stations. Relish in the haterade.

I find myself free this morning so I can help out. Would you like me to cover anything specifically in this post and then you can transfer it over to your OP? 

Also, awesome that you're doing this. Cohesive threads > all else. The nonsense on some sites with a new thread for every little piece of information is bizarre. 

anything you want, doesn't matter really there's no problem if both copy the same content ill grab and paste whichever is better

for edge you use the normal link, that link is only for iTunes, also the stream is not up ATM os ofc it will be a black image

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I just want a iPhone 6s the size of the 5s and a Mac OS X Tablet

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

anything you want, doesn't matter really there's no problem if both copy the same content ill grab and paste whichever is better

for edge you use the normal link, that link is only for iTunes, also the stream is not up ATM os ofc it will be a black image

Sounds good. Im making the most of my triple setup at work by not doing work hahaha

Slow days are so boring, Im actually reading a book right now to pass time...

I just want a iPhone 6s the size of the 5s and a Mac OS X Tablet

The 5s still isn't a bad choice, my 5s is still perfectly fine, the only reason I want to upgrade is because I'd really like a bigger screen (which is why I'm siding with the 6s+).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm just here to see if the Ipad pro is actually a thing. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

nvm

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Medical certification for Apple is HUGE. Really, being approved for data transmission using hospital tech is awesome. 

Fetal heart beat demo was pretty slick. 

New Apple Watch colours. No, it doesn't matter that the AWS is now Gold. Rich people are rich, they'll go get the real deal anyways. Product RED as well, maybe it'll come with another U2 album that everyone is given for free (just joking don't taze me)