Was the ultimaker video another swap for airtime? Update Ultimaker confirms YES

nunya bus

You started it again bruh.

wat?

the post before mine was posted two minutes prior to my post :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Lmao OP is still salty about this...

smh go do something productive with your life, stop picking on people for no reason

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

we know this requires disclosure. 

They disclosed it.

https://youtu.be/nJLTguhW6Ps?t=19s

Linsten carefully to what Luke says. Listen to it multiple times over. Then realize how pointless all your ultimaker posts have been.

Lets be honest here. Ultimaker wouldnt just give them a printer, unless Linus said yes ill do a video for you. they expect it. 

No, they do not. Ultimaker said, "we can send you one of our printers if you want it". LMG answered, "yes, please". After that they could have ignored it completely as far as Ultimaker was concerned. They signed no contract and frankly they don't really have that much interest in receiving new products often from a brand that only makes a new model once a year or more.

hey Thorium. Yes its one of the requirements

It must be in the about section, it cant be in the see more part. and they must disclose it at the start of the video. 

Other youtubers that do it Ethically also put (sponsored) in the title of the video  

It was. not. sponsored. Maybe it would be better to have something in the description saying they got it for free, but it makes no damn difference. They have praised and criticised every product they reviewed equally regardless of whether they got it for free or not.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

And now we seems to be arguing semantics when there is no need to.

the vid wasnt a review of the printer.  it was a vid to say they got a free printer and they are wanting to do some stuff on it.

please close this thread.