Short usb

Tweakforce_LG

how'd it go?

Absolutely shit, havent even botherd testing it properly. Its becuse the rated Wh is 47Wh but it says on windows its 44Wh. And the bloody serial number is for a completely fucking different battery. I brought off a reputable company and what the fuck did they serve me this shit. Funny thing is it discharges better than my other one so far but i am not settling for this shit thats possibly counterfeit. All i wanted to do was solve my issue, now its just worse

R5 5600   Asus ROG Strix RTX2060   B550  Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR4   Kingston A2000 1TB M.2    Kingston UV400 SSD   NZXT H510 Flow

Absolutely shit, havent even botherd testing it properly. Its becuse the rated Wh is 47Wh but it says on windows its 44Wh. And the bloody serial number is for a completely fucking different battery. I brought off a reputable company and what the fuck did they serve me this shit. Funny thing is it discharges better than my other one so far but i am not settling for this shit thats possibly counterfeit. All i wanted to do was solve my issue, now its just worse

yeah if it isn't right send that shit right back. good luck

Troubleshooting a pc will make you believe in gremlins.

--Thread killer--

yeah if it isn't right send that shit right back. good luck

I sent a pritty stern email that's for sure. Looks like it will have to be a 3rd party battery

R5 5600   Asus ROG Strix RTX2060   B550  Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR4   Kingston A2000 1TB M.2    Kingston UV400 SSD   NZXT H510 Flow

yeah, at least with a third party you know its a third party.

Troubleshooting a pc will make you believe in gremlins.

--Thread killer--

Have to wait till Monday for a reply, damn. They better do as i say

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got it returned, just waiting for money to show in my bank, also forced them to pay for return shipping xD