Ubisoft Planning Its Own Theme Park

HKZeroFive

Breaking news! I managed to get, through a contract that wants to remain anonymous, some footage of this theme park. Mind you there's been a bit of a downgrade from the announced trailer previews but here it is

Already better than my initial expectations! Hot dog! B)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Will it have towers you need to climb. Because that would be really funny.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

You will get half way through the ride and then have to pay a $20 fee for DLC to continue. 

You forgot that additional charge for being able to use the safety belts.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

LOL. Would you get into a ride made by Ubisoft?

Yes, actually I would.

If this happened and I was able to visit it I would without giving a second thought about it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

dont ride the roller coaster you'll die since its still unfinished

also ull need buy another 6 tickets to visit the whole park

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

"I'll have the candy floss, please"

*gets handed a paper nozzle*

"Um, where's the candy floss?"

"It's DLC."

*buys candy floss DLC*

*gets sick of eating candy floss, gives it away*

"HALT! CRIMINAL! THAT CANDY FLOSS WAS LICENSED TO HIM AND HE JUST GAVE IT AWAY! SHOOT TO KILL, SHOOT TO KILL"

I'd rather contract many various diseases than go to a Ubisoft theme park, unless one of the attractions are Whack-A-Ubisoft-CEO with spiked bats.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Would the rides lag?

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

"I'll have the candy floss, please"

*gets handed a paper nozzle*

"Um, where's the candy floss?"

"It's DLC."

*buys candy floss DLC*

*gets sick of eating candy floss, gives it away*

"HALT! CRIMINAL! THAT CANDY FLOSS WAS LICENSED TO HIM AND HE JUST GAVE IT AWAY! SHOOT TO KILL, SHOOT TO KILL"

I'd rather contract many various diseases than go to a Ubisoft theme park, unless one of the attractions are Whack-A-Ubisoft-CEO with spiked bats.

^perfect explanation of the current corporate mentality.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

A Ubisoft roller coaster would just clip through the rails and crash into the ground below, killing everyone who wasted their money getting in.

The biggest  BURNOUT  fanboy on this forum.

And probably the world.

It's gonna a be a sprawling open field where you spend more time walking from attraction to attraction. Oh and by the way, in order to reveal more of the map they arbitrarily give you, you have to climb radio towers with some parkour before you can see all the attractions in an area.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I'd rather have gotten a tour of their studio when I was in Montreal this summer than to a theme park. I mean Behavior and Turbulent gave me tours and showed me some cool stuff they are working on. With that said a theme park could be interesting since Ubisoft are already somewhat creating theme parks at the comic-cons they attend where they have their Assassin Experience or whatever the heck that course is called.

Now, a wonderfull quote from a private interview with the Ubisoft CEO.

PC ONLY HAS PIRATES.

WE'RE LOSING SO MUCH MONEY

WE NEED TOO MAKE SURE THAT THE PC VERSIONS ARE REALLY SHIT...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE WILL GET LESS MONEY? OUR MONEY WILL INCREASE!

*PC versions get cut down too shit*

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE LOSING MONEY?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN OUR GAMES ARE SHIT AND THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE DON'T USE CONSOLES?

DAMMIT. THANKS TOO PC WE DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT. Did I mention we invested 20 Million in a theme park?

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Will we have to pre-order our tickets, and then will the park be opened before it's ready, with several rides still under construction? Will the rides also have constant technical issues and stutter a wicked lot?

LOL. Would you get into a ride made by Ubisoft?

It's not Ubisoft that's literally going to maek the rides...

Jesus Christ you guys are fucking annoying with the herp derping of Ubisoft.

Instead of spending money on a park maybe, just maybe, they should spend it on making their games not suck balls and run like a cow without legs.

Ye ole' train

The biggest attraction will be a hole, where you can dig as much and as deep as you like it

CPU: i7 5930k @4.3 GHz, Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe, RAM: 32 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport ddr4 (2400 MHz), GPU: 2 x Gigabyte gtx 970 G1 Gaming @ 1500 MHz,

Case: Corsair obsidian 750d, Storage: Samsung 850 Pro ssd (512GB) and 3TB WD Black, PSU: Coolermaster v850, Display: Asus Rog swift,                             

Cooling: Coolermaster Nepton 280L, Keyboard: Corsair Vengence K70 RGB (Mx-red), Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Optical, Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR paired with Audioengine A5+ 

you pay to get into the park then have to pay DLC in order to ride a ride and another to DLC to pay for a seat.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

will there be a fountain with their art/code teams tears?

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Ubisoft theme park employee requires you to show your DRM and Season Pass ticket:

Assassins-Creed-Unity-No-Face-Bug.jpg

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

Is it gonna be locked to 30fps ?/

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

516DNT89feL.jpg

This is the only ride that works.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

0/10 would not visit

Cpu: Intel i7 6700k Mobo: ASUS Maximus VIII Formula Ram: G.Skill RipjawsV 3200Mhz C14 16Gb Gpu: Gigabyte 980ti Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Psu: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w G2

hhahahahahahaha diggin. Seriously? Does Ubisoft think their current games really warrant a theme park? LOL

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken