How do I hangout with a girl?

RYANNOSAURAS

I've dated both very nerdy and not nerdy women. Its pretty much the same... 

Then your settings are bland at best.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

Then your settings are bland at best.

Settings? As in the place I occupy? 

If there is one thing I am good at it is being a good boyfriend. Everyone wants one thing: to feel special to feel wanted and cared for but in the same way, respected and self-sufficient. There is a line you have to walk and if you do that, your good. 

I've dated both very nerdy and not nerdy women. Its pretty much the same... 

Definitely not the same at all lol, from experience but I'm not going to kiss and tell.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Definitely not the same at all lol, from experience but I'm not going to kiss and tell.

It is fundamentally the same. Dating someone does not change based on interest. You have the main love languages if you figure out which one your significant other is and do your best to provide them with that and the love, care, respect they need, then you are good. You might do different activities and go different places. That changes nothing though, If you are fundamentally treating them different because of what they are into  that does not make sense. 

Settings? As in the place I occupy? 

If there is one thing I am good at it is being a good boyfriend. Everyone wants one thing: to feel special to feel wanted and cared for but in the same way, respected and self-sufficient. There is a line you have to walk and if you do that, your good. 

So you're smart, big and bulky, wonderful husband and above all, great listener.

By settings I mean differentiating factors. Without any, nothing can be derived and solution is indifferent.

It is fundamentally the same. Dating someone does not change based on interest. You have the main love languages if you figure out which one your significant other is and do your best to provide them with that and the love, care, respect they need, then you are good. You might do different activities and go different places. That changes nothing though, If you are fundamentally treating them different because of what they are into  that does not make sense. 

My ex... not nerdy and my current, nerdy, both speak very different languages as you state, so polar opposites. My gf enjoys things I don't but I experience them with her non the less, but again, dating a nerdy girl is very different from a non nerdy girl because of many different factors. No two women are the same in every possible way although us males might think that we see similarities, it's a trick...

Always go into a relationship like a reset CMOS (because the LTT community believe this fixes all possible faults I thought I'd use it here) and relearn everything you can about your next significant other. That is the only thing that ever stays the same.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

So you're smart, big and bulky, wonderful husband and above all, great listener.

By settings I mean differentiating factors. Without any, nothing can be derived and solution is indifferent.

A. Yes I am all of the above. 

B. I have dated many kinds of woman. It is the same process just applied to a different person. You treat them well they will treat you well. You get out what you put in. Just like an emotional bank account.  

My psychology major is coming out..

My ex... not nerdy and my current, nerdy, both speak very different languages as you state, so polar opposites. My gf enjoys things I don't but I experience them with her non the less, but again, dating a nerdy girl is very different from a non nerdy girl because of many different factors. No two women are the same in every possible way although us males might think that we see similarities, it's a trick...

Always go into a relationship like a reset CMOS (because the LTT community believe this fixes all possible faults I thought I'd use it here) and relearn everything you can about your next significant other. That is the only thing that ever stays the same.

Not what you do, that is never the same. No two people enjoy the same things. What I am saying is the process is the same, the feelings are fundamentally the same. Love is love. 

A. Yes I am all of the above. 

B. I have dated many kinds of woman. It is the same process just applied to a different person. You treat them well they will treat you well. You get out what you put in. Just like an emotional bank account.  

My psychology major is coming out..

C'mon. Do I have to do this? Ive dated models, celebrities, girls from the neighbourhood and, regrettably, not a single nerd. Ive dined with millionaires and hanged out in a crack house. Ive seen it all without any laws of conservation, so you could say that I cracked the code you abide to.

C'mon. Do I have to do this? Ive dated models, celebrities, girls from the neighbourhood and, regrettably, not a single nerd. Ive dined with millionaires and hanged out in a crack house. Ive seen it all without any laws of conservation, so you could say that I cracked the code you abide to.

You have not cracked a code, because the code was broken long ago. I follow the code what you've done is abandon it. 

large.gif

You have not cracked a code, because the code was broken long ago. I follow the code what you've done is abandon it. 

You do know that behaviorism is so yesterday?

Still fail to see how his post is any form of sense tbh.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Behaviorism is the philosophy behind the science of behavior. See that username? Yeah? Ok. 

They would make sense to most Psychologists... 

Behaviorism is the philosophy behind the science of behavior. See that username? Yeah? Ok. 

Well, you do know that I dont have to like you no matter what?

Well, you do know that I dont have to like you no matter what?

Who's jealous?

Who's jealous?

Who's jealous?

Who's jealous of who?

I've been thinking with all these threads being made that maybe we really are hard to understand.

OP: Walk up to her and say, "I like you". It is that simple.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That won't go over well I promise. I agree tell her. But not like that. That shows lack of thought, lack of caring. Lack of creativity. 

That won't go over well I promise. I agree tell her. But not like that. That shows lack of thought, lack of caring. Lack of creativity. 

Well, true, but we can do it all for him.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I told my current GF I liked her by saying: 

You've got the sweetest thing but I'm not sure what it is.  I would likes lots of it everyday! I know it sounds a bit insane but I'm a little bit crazy for you. 

:mellow:

Why do you people have so many girl problems over simple things?

because autisum

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

This is stressful enough for him without us bonding.

because autisum

No, a true autistic person (meaning high on the scale) would not work well in this environment. But there are people on here on the autism spectrum. Comments like these should not be taken lightly. Mental illness isn't something to laugh at. 

This is stressful enough for him without us bonding.

I don't get stressed out :)