Carbon Fiber?

AraSarkisyan

Anyone know where I can get some CHEAP carbon fiber in the US? I would like to wrap my case in it. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Real carbon? Or carbon style vinyl? I get some vinyl on eBay dirt cheap.

"Don't make a girl a promise, if you know you can't keep it" | "Didn't you hear? Spartans never die."

-Gaming- FX 8150 @ 4.2GHz, HD 7870 Tahiti LE 2GB @ 1.1GHz, ASRock 990FX Extreme3, 8GB DDR3 1333 MHz, WIndows 10, Custom Watercooled, NZXT Switch 810

-Audio Editing/Mixing- Mac Mini Late 2014, Core i7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, 2TB Fusion Drive, OSX 10.12 El Captain -Phone- HTC One M7 32GB

like real? that's not going to happen vinyl wrap amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Metro-Flexible-Carbon-Fiber/dp/B005BTBI4W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376076849&sr=8-1&keywords=carbon+fiber

should work if you do it right

this is what i needed. thanks. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

make sure you have a heatgun. these wraps were meant for cars. they are easy but tedious work! :D have fun

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Real carbon fiber? Cheap? Ha!

There is no such thing as cheap carbon fiber yet :)

One yard x50" of actual Plain Weave 12K Carbon fiber only costs $16.99. A quart of Epoxy Resin and its hardener is about $50. That's about $67 for 1800sq in of composite material. That's pretty cheap for carbon fiber, if you ask me.  :D

it cheep but you need equipment to work and an autoclave oven to get the look like carbon fiber you can work it like any fiberglass product but the resin will have a a cloudy look to it because of air in the resin. 

when asking on which you NLE shud use to edit video I will tell you to get avid and an mac. life is easy when it just works.

check out tap plastics, they have everything you could ever want in composites and plastics. http://www.tapplastics.com/product/fiberglass/carbon_specialty_fabrics

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz