Keep game open while atl tabbing?

I was watching a stream and someone mentioned that they have software that allows you to keep the game open when you press alt +tab so that you are able to use the secondary monitors without having the problems of opening the game again.

Any help finding this will be very appreciated.

-Thanks

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

Don't think you need to have software to do that since you just need to use windowed mode I think it still works if you use the full screen windowed mode.

Don't think you need to have software to do that since you just need to use windowed mode I think it still works if you use the full screen windowed mode.

Run the game in borderless fullscreen/windowed mode?

But window mode kills the immersion ~

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

-nopause Launch command?

CPU: Intel 4930k @ 4.2Ghz  MOBO: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition  RAM: 32GB 2400MHz G-Skill  GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti  Case: NZXT Phantom 630 White  Storage: OS: 120GB Intel 520 SSD Games: 240GB Asus RAIDR PCI-E Storage: 2TB WD SATA  PSU: Corsair 1000W RM Gold Modular  Display: 1x Acer Predator XB240H & 1x 24" Asus VE247H LED  Cooling: CPU: Corsair H100i Liquid Case: Noctua NF-A14 140mm  OS: Win7 Pro

DisplayFusion has that function. Works with some games better than others. ActualMultipleMonitors has bit better one.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv