What time do you go to sleep?

Aytex

10am to 12pm

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

bcus u just came bak fr0m deh dead so u smell liek sht and u cant think straight

wuuuuuut?

Pandora has decided to full dubstep on me with my headphones turned up to 11 and it sounds like robots are having sex.

SpyHeadAsplode.gif

I dont get it

@Aytex good lord that sarcasm was missed so badly that it's practically scary 

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

It is sporadic for me. I have difficulties falling asleep and staying asleep.  :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

that must suck :/

It does. :(  I once went nearly six days without more than three hours of sleep total. I was seeing things, hearing things and was real sick. I never want to feel that again  :lol: 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It does. :(  I once went nearly six days without more than three hours of sleep total. I was seeing things, hearing things and was real sick. I never want to feel that again  :lol:

Seriously, I can go a week without sleep if I dont take duel release melatonin before bed. I even watch youtube before bed and the medicine gets me to sleep reliably without any side effects. Have you tried it or looked into it before? Jeez I sound like a drug dealer.

Normally midnight or 1 am, lately 3 am, not sure why.

Obligatory

727355_700b.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Whenever I get tired really. Not a set time

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Seriously, I can go a week without sleep if I dont take duel release melatonin before bed. I even watch youtube before bed and the medicine gets me to sleep reliably without any side effects. Have you tried it or looked into it before? Jeez I sound like a drug dealer.

I tried melatonin tea a couple of times before, but it made it worse. The room started spinning and I was having weird seizure like things if I laid down. And I don't take drugs, not even prescribed ones (exception: nyquil). I used to, but never again.

And if I watch something right before bed, it makes it worse. However if I read or write before I'm good to go. Games and movies leave after-images in my mind, kinda like a flash. I can see everything I watched and it hurts my head. It also doesn't help that I have extremely sensitive hearing and eyesight; the slightest light or irritating sound wakes me and keeps me up for hours. 

I'm doomed to never sleep a full night for the rest of my miserable existence. cri 4 me :(

I tried melatonin tea a couple of times before, but it made it worse. The room started spinning and I was having weird seizure like things if I laid down. And I don't take drugs, not even prescribed ones (exception: nyquil). I used to, but never again.

And if I watch something right before bed, it makes it worse. However if I read or write before I'm good to go. Games and movies leave after-images in my mind, kinda like a flash. I can see everything I watched and it hurts my head. It also doesn't help that I have extremely sensitive hearing and eyesight; the slightest light or irritating sound wakes me and keeps me up for hours. 

I'm doomed to never sleep a full night for the rest of my miserable existence. cri 4 me :(

That sounds problematic. R U HUMAN?

Whenever my brain cooperates. So, like never. The more stress I'm put under, the less sleep I get. I've only been back at college for about a week now, and I've already forgotten what it feels like to get a good night's sleep. I can already tell this semester is going to beat the hell out of me.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

That sounds problematic. R U HUMAN?

I believe so.

On a school day, 10pm.

On a weekend, 11pm-1am.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Whenever my brain cooperates. So, like never. The more stress I'm put under, the less sleep I get. I've only been back at college for about a week now, and I've already forgotten what it feels like to get a good night's sleep. I can already tell this semester is going to beat the hell out of me.

what type of classes r u having problems wit?