1,000th Post....

Bluejay0

To all users,

I have just hit 1,000 posts. Brilliant. But i just don't feel as if i have done enough. I will continue to stride forward to meet the forums needs as a user. 
I am not of the elite. To me. I am like the others. I will not take such title until I have proven myself towards the community that i have done my part to make this community stride forward for the future of computer technology and gaming in general. 

- Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco

-Bluejay0

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Congratulations! I'm not too far off either ;)

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

To all users,

I have just hit 1,000 posts. Brilliant. But i just don't feel as if i have done enough. I will continue to stride forward to meet the forums needs as a user. 

I am not of the elite. To me. I am like the others. I will not take such title until I have proven myself towards the community that i have done my part to make this community stride forward for the future of computer technology and gaming in general. 

- Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco

-Bluejay0

That sounded deep... 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Happy 1000th post!

Actually post count does not matter but, guality of posts matter.

Yeah, guality really matters ;)

Since i hit 1000 posts I've been going for quality not quantity which is why I've been doing informative write ups every day ^_^ now if only I knew what else to write one on...

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

k.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Happy 1000th post!

Actually post count does not matter but, guality of posts matter.

Yes. Guality!

That sounded deep... 

Pretty much. My view on this.

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Yes. Guality!

Pretty much. My view on this.

I think that hou have great guality of your posts, because you have almost 1 like per 3 posts.

I remember how happy i was when i got my first k of posts. Good times, the numbers just keep on climbing.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I think that hou have great guality of your posts, because you have almost 1 like per 3 posts.

Really? Never counted :P

I remember how happy i was when i got my first k of posts. Good times, the numbers just keep on climbing.

3,000 post and climbing

happy 1000th post!!

1000posts.jpg

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Thank you all for the congrats. But i am not finished. I will keep striding for quality posts and help for the whole forums. 

happy 1000th post!!

1000posts.jpg

Imma...keep...this...

Imma...keep...this...

you dare not to....

*BAM* lights out..

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight