Livestream Munchies?

Bicko96

What do you eat and drink during LTT Livestream?

I eat Blueberrys and drink Coke

kind of a random topic, but it's just for the fun of it

I usually don't eat anything but I am quite partial to a glass of quality scotch to celebrate

4930k @ 4.5GHz - EVGA 780ti Superclocked ACX - ASUS x79 Deluxe - 32GB Tactical Tracer @ 2133

Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough  :)

The answer is 42.
Oh, wait, you mean to tell me you need to know the question now?
Well, I can't answer that.

I usually check out the archive because I'm usually busy around the livestream but usually I have lunch with whatever leftovers we have when I watch it on Youtube.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I usually drink coke and eat some doritos.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Usually watch in starbucks because I don't have internet at home yet. So I just get iced coffee.

I usually drink coke and eat some doritos.

I havent had Doritos in such a long time. Whats your favorite?

I usually eat some of the pie from last night (if there is any), or a plate of pizza rolls.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I gorge on several Kit Kat chunkies whilst watching.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

I usually eat some of the pie from last night (if there is any), or a plate of pizza rolls.[/quote

I usually eat some of the pie from last night (if there is any), or a plate of pizza rolls.

I eat Nacho Cheese but that's the only thing the local supermarket sells, would love to try some cool ranch tho.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I personally rarely eat near my computer due to the fear of getting crumbs on my desk or keyboard...

so usually ginger ale or something of the sort :D

I'm usually either at the movies, eating at a restaurant, or just out if the house. I just watch the Archive.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I have a pot of tea for the whole livestre- WAN show and whatever lunch I have to eat.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I usually snack down on chips and salsa if I watch it live. Mostly I listen to the archive during work though so then its coffee. 

Rig specs: 3930k | 32GB RAM | GTX580 | Asus PB278 | Corsair K90 | Logitech G700 | HD558's 

Most of the time I forget to prepare food for the WAN show and once it starts I can't get up because there are no 1min breaks or anything... and I can't stop staring at slick's dreamy eyes!! xD

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review