Anyone get the Able-HD?

criso8

So today on kickstarter I found the able-hd. For a second I thought one of my dreams came true. I spend alot of time in the library and generally not at home but I love multiple monitor setups. I have been looking for a good moblie solutions with tablets but I haven't found one. The able hd looked cool in the video but it turns out its not so much of a mobile solution because of all the crap you have to take with you and how fragile it is. So has anyone on here got one and why? I'm looking forward to gen 2 when it becomes more of a complete package.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sfen/able-hd-portable-hd-monitor-for-laptop-and-smartph?ref=category

I think its cool, but realisticaly it doesn't seem praticle to carry around, especialy wiht all the stuff you need to get it set up

Shocked that he say pc is dead :blink: Anyway you can done this with less hassle using android apps and use tablet as second screen.Not to mention it looks so fragile

Shocked that he say pc is dead :blink: Anyway you can done this with less hassle using android apps and use tablet as second screen.

It came up in the news

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

Yeah I have been thinking about this. What if you could put one of these inside one of those laptop hard plastic cases. Put some of that foam around it. Similar to the pelican case linus got for his camera. Like a solid block where you cut out whatever you want. Then you would open the case and flip it inside out kind of like the ipad cover that is also a stand. Also get one of the sheet batteries sort of like what sony does. Make sure that the pcb is housed in a sturdy box. If someone could do all of this I would be sold.