(offtopic) I need something to do any suggestions

Marcelo Delicia

Install any Windows in VirtualBox and load of bunch of viruses in it.

Anyone get the reference?

then realises that you're not in the virtual machine

My system intel xeon e3 1231-v3/zotac gtx 97016gb ram/256gb ssd + 2tb hdd + 3tb external hdd/EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze/roswill line m/hyper 212 evo/windows 10

then realises that you're not in the virtual machine

thats sounds sad

potato.

at least im not a fat weeaboo fuck

tumblr_lwp9gvzM4n1qd4f2uo1_500.gif

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

Love you <3

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

i dont have friends

Hmmmmm, I wonder why?

In my opinion, @Bordermick was being a <male genitalia> first.

I live to read.

Sorry babe :(

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

Download some ram with your windows 10 install smile.png

kill yourself

I'm gonna have to disagree with you here. Look up. Now back at my post. Now up again. Now back at my post. Your viewpoint is mildly changed!

Love you <3

smile.png or blink.png but probably smile.png

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you here. Look up. Now back at my post. Now up again. Now back at my post. Your viewpoint is mildly changed!

My first post was a reference to a thread he made the other day: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/441615-guys-i-f-up-how-do-i-stop-this/

Probably why he got so salty, lol.

(When he posted it and I commented on it, nobody could understand what he was trying to say and the formatting

was

this

)

My first post was a reference to a thread he made the other day: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/441615-guys-i-f-up-how-do-i-stop-this/

Probably why he got so salty, lol.

(When I he posted it and I commented on it, nobody could understand what he was trying to say and the formatting

was

this

Oooooooh. I've been really caught up in (obsessing over) Borderlands 2 and haven't really been on in a few weeks. Eh, opinion unchanged.

weeaboos

Spend 30 bucks by ark. Tame a max level t-rex and then run out of narc berries and meat right before last bite, then get killed by your almost tamed t-rex. Ark is rewarding but like all games ends up kicking you in the balls, but ark either kicks a bony claw there or bites it right off. Great ride till then.

weeaboos

Out. I am out and there is nothing for me here. Out before I start a fire. So out. 

You don't even have to buy an ebook, here's something to read:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

weeaboos

Well it seems you've found something to do, pissing off forum members.

If you want to do something productive that doesn't make other peoples life miserable, try watching this

or anything from vinesauce, that guy is hilarious

smile.png or blink.png but probably smile.png

Ok, you're right. So all of you were being mean.

I live to read.