Why can us England people not have this internet?

Mikjul

The NBN has been scaled back to 'fibre to the node'. Areas that need it first are getting it last (aka, areas with pair gain that are limited to 2 adsl connections per street, with everyone else needing to use wireless-which also barely has coverage in quite a lot of ADSL blackspots), or aren't even on the plans for the next 5-10 years. Also even if you get it, you will not be getting the 100Mbps that was being touted at the start.

? What does that have to do with the fact you can get unlimited nbn deals in Australia? I simply was correcting you.

4630306890.png

WTF?

Dat upload speed though.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Heh 1Gbs/s Internet for 10euro/month is the only good thing in Romania, I'd trade that to live where you are .

And many of the people don't even have 1000mbs motherboard or SSDs to even use that full internet speed 

Dont come to Australia, Average speed here is 1.83mbs or something like that...

4630309219.png

My new Gaming PC.

Spoiler

Case: Coolmaster CM690III, Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR, CPU: I5 6600K 4.6Ghz, OS: Windows 10 HP 64 bit, RAM: X1 8GB G.Skill DDR4, GPU: Galax GTX 960 (Overclocked), Storage: Kingston V300 SSD 120GB(OS), X2 1TB 5400RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 7200RPM HD, PSU: Cougar RS 750 Watt, Peripherals: Logitech G910 Orion Spark,  World Of Tanks Edition 2014 DeathAdder Razer Mouse And Mouse Pad, Sennheiser HD 518. , Palsonic tftv6042fHD, Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers

I have 150 down and 20 up. Fine for me. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I have 150 down and 20 up. Fine for me. 

20 up? I've never seen that on VM, its usually 12

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

i have 68mb down and 2mb up.. In uk which is pretty good for here.

couple people in house watching youtube so score little lower.

4630318867.png

? What does that have to do with the fact you can get unlimited nbn deals in Australia? I simply was correcting you.

Most of the country can't get access to the NBN.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Most of the country can't get access to the NBN.

Here in Tasmania, Queenstown, Campbelltown and Zeehan which are some of the most remote towns here have access to NBN.

4630335914.png

British internet isn't that bad. Just need a few more people to complain or actually care about their speed. I mean, i've been above 10 for 8 years? Way back in NTL days. 

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

4630335914.png

British internet isn't that bad. Just need a few more people to complain or actually care about their speed. I mean, i've been above 10 for 8 years? Way back in NTL days. 

You must be lucky, we can upgrade to Fiber on our Sky plan which gives us like 50 down and 5up, but at 20 more cost, it get's expensive when you pay for Sky + HD and that kind of internet.

If prices were better we would switch.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

4622673021.png

Vs my...

4630265743.png

Britain 3rd world country confirmed.

Sky broadband is literally the worst internet service provider out there. 

Sky broadband is literally the worst internet service provider out there. 

I have to agree, but Virgin have worse latency... at least when i lived with my ex GF it did.. and that was Fiber on 80 down and 10 up.

You can have it, it's just really expensive to get it :3

no. i have 270 mbit up and down for 10€a month in Latvia.

no. i have 270 mbit up and down for 10€a month in Latvia.

O             M               G

I have to agree, but Virgin have worse latency... at least when i lived with my ex GF it did.. and that was Fiber on 80 down and 10 up.

Is UPC not available in the UK?

Because nobody would tear up your neighbourhood and place fibre cables ...

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Well we pay $50 for 3mbps connection here in my country so yeah...

Here in Tasmania, Queenstown, Campbelltown and Zeehan which are some of the most remote towns here have access to NBN.

Tasmania is small and therefore was one of the cheaper places for the NBN to be installed.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Tasmania is small and therefore was one of the cheaper places for the NBN to be installed.

Imagine the costs of cutting down trees, locating the remains of the mines when digging cables etc.

Britain 3rd world country confirmed.

parts of london and some other cities have that speed

I am on 152 down, (virgin) and going up to 300 soon and I live in the north of England

its because you have shitty shitty Sky

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

top kek

4630294139.png

MURIKA

4630420011.png

Sit down son. Upload life is real. 

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same here in the US.   When I move though I'm getting googe fiber.

Unfortunately this is the best consumer internet you can get from an affordable standpoint :/

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4