A Bit Creepy Much?

orangecat

You say that you find it creepy that people would have profile pics that portray a person that isn't themselves, that's why I pointed out that you also have a profile pic that portrays a fictional character which is not yourself. So why are people with Linus/Slick pics creepy but yours isn't? 

My pic was a random anime pic I got off google images and I think what the OP was implying is that it seems stalker-esque

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

+ it could be someone else using your photo with a different name... happened to a friend of mine, pedophiles used them on Facebook.

That's pretty darn creepy.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

My pic was a random anime pic I got off google images and I think what the OP was implying is that it seems stalker-esque

Oh sorry that I replied to you :D

I wanted to reply to OP but you guys have very similar pics!

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Oh sorry that I replied to you :D

I wanted to reply to OP but you guys have very similar pics!

xD not that similar mine pokes your screen

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I also find it a bit odd when someone has a picture of Linus or Slick as their profile picture.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

I'm an otter.

4vYqxVm.jpg

<3

4930k @ 4.5GHz - EVGA 780ti Superclocked ACX - ASUS x79 Deluxe - 32GB Tactical Tracer @ 2133

I have some fat guy as my avatar!

*oh wait, that's me*

Never mind!