A Bit Creepy Much?

orangecat

I find it weird when people have profile pictures of Linus or Slick. i think its a bit weird because personally I wouldn't want people online to have a picture of me as their profile pictures. Not to say there is anything wrong with these people infact I'm sure someone will post in this thread with a profile picture of Linus or Slick. but i'm just saying can't you find something else that is more... you?

EDIT: It's okay if Linus or Slick have a picture of themselves but not you... -_-

well they never pick the good pictures most of the time so i guess maybe its worth a laugh?

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

True.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

They only ever pick the funniest pictures and some are hilarious its not like they are pretending to be them 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

well someone officially posted in this thread with a profile picture of Linus...

Look at this guy... thinks he's Linus! I call Shenanigans!

*realises*

Wait, what!?!

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.

What would you prefer, Rentor Thurston? DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
eureka-7-do-you-even-lift_o_726860.jpg

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

but i'm just saying can't you find something else that is more... you?

So you're a cartoon?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Yep and your two video cards I assume? LOL

You're the one that finds it creepy :D I'm fine with it!

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Your the one that finds it creepy :D I'm fine with it!

what?! xD

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Your the one that finds it creepy :D I'm fine with it!

I'm perfectly comfortable with SLI.

Even though i personally have a R7770 =\

The darn 650Ti Boost wasn't out yet!

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

Why don't people just have themselves as their avatar. It doesn't hurt, I do it

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

what?! xD

You say that you find it creepy that people would have profile pics that portray a person that isn't themselves, that's why I pointed out that you also have a profile pic that portrays a fictional character which is not yourself. So why are people with Linus/Slick pics creepy but yours isn't? 

Some people are ugly, titans are pretty :D

Only problem is sometimes people steal your picture and it ends up on the web out of your hands. Personally I don't put up personal information like pictures and real names you know stuff like that.

Some people are ugly, titans are pretty :D

I'm not pretty myself you know. But yeah, titans are pretty sexy

Only problem is sometimes people steal your picture and it ends up on the web out of your hands. Personally I don't put up personal information like pictures and real names you know stuff like that.

I've never found myself on google images, I'm happy

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I'm not pretty myself you know. But yeah, titans are pretty sexy

I've never found myself on google images, I'm happy

I'm just saying you never know.

I'm just saying you never know.

+ it could be someone else using your photo with a different name... happened to a friend of mine, pedophiles used them on Facebook.