Ok..I'm curious...Show off Your Favorite Car.

ddbtkd456

I got tons but mine absolute favorite would be this for tuners.Nissan_Skyline_R34_GT-R_N%C3%BCr_001.jpg

And this for Muscleford-mustang-shelby-gt500-review-2014_55

I could go on forever about how I love every car but you know we all have our favorites. Whats yours?

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

home-where.jpg

Safest car around. Can't wait for the day it's illegal for humans to manually "drive"(if we can call that driving with some people, ugh..) a metal coffin.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

-snip-

I'm a sucker for old cars too love them especially the muscles.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

You can never go wrong with a BMW.

G4ArzJm.jpg

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

2015-tesla-model-s-p85d-first-drive-revi

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

The+Best+Old+Muscle+cars+1967+Shelby+Mus

I wont even paste my favourite because you took it off my mind ;)

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

Safest car around. Can't wait for the day it's illegal for humans to manually "drive"(if we can call that driving with some people, ugh..) a metal coffin.

I can never drive a driverless car, ever. Takes the fun out of driving.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

-snip-

Well the performance lies in the curves. Literally. BMW has a rep for being fast in the turns and the straight away take the M3 for example.

Oooooooh yiss

Favorite Euro:

E30 (preferably 325i or M3)

nick-lanno-e30-title1.jpg

Favorite Muscle

It's a tie between the Plymouth Roadrunner Superbird, 1971 Mustang Mach 1, and the 1970 Chevelle 454, but  I think I like the Mustang the best

16078_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

For Asian or "JDM" I'd have to say Trueno AE86 (I know it's overhyped)

toyota_sprinter_trueno_ae86_initial_d_ed

Supergramps!

I plan on building my own version in a few months :3 (Not swapping a 3.6L V6 though xD)

J4t35sf.jpg

(Mighty Car Mods)

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

Nah, I'm okay with other people not being allowed to drive. Because frankly they're damn idiots. But I thoroughly enjoy driving.

I'm guessing you're not often the passenger in a car? You're not driving, you can do whatever you want, play with your phone, etc.. heck you could even watch a movie. Those long 3+ hours trip filled with boredom of looking at the road could be spent watching that movie you haven't seen yet.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1982 Chevy S10, I own one and I love it.

20597070001_large.jpg?v=0

^Not mine.

Mine has undergone a engine swap, so its fun to drive and practical. I put 70's American Racing wheels on mine and it has the "stink bug" stance, but I'm switching back to glossy black steelies with chrome hub caps soon(while keeping the stance B)). I have the long bed version and its been lowered(1.5" front and back), so proportionally it doesn't look tiny like most S10's and it looks like something that belongs on the quarter mile(cause it does...). Its fun to drive, easy to work on, can get groceries, and in the case of this weekend I can carry a desk.

G4ArzJm.jpg

Funny you say can never go wrong with BMW because my motorbike is made by BMW and it doesn't start when hot

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Couldn't agree more, the idea is nice and all but I love to drive I rather take public transport if I am not driving. That is more meant for women who are late and need time for makeup while taking kids to school/going to work.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

Yep...wonder what would win in a crash. A old muscle car or a google car. Lets test which is safer...I bet I win when there's a pile of scrap left on the road.

218590.jpg

pls no hate, it's really not that bad :3

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Well the performance lies in the curves. Literally. BMW has a rep for being fast in the turns and the straight away take the M3 for example.

But what i don't understand is why the V8 in the M5 makes shy of 400 when the Ascari A10 with the same exact engine makes north of 600.

I'm guessing you're not often the passenger in a car? You're not driving, you can do whatever you want, play with your phone, etc.. heck you could even watch a movie. Those long 3+ hours trip filled with boredom of looking at the road could be spent watching that movie you haven't seen yet.

Yeah, but even driverless cars aren't perfect. They can still crash and kill people.

Datsun 280zx

9db3af2b172586515e36993fd2a773f9.jpg

Skyline R34 Bayside Blue

P1040950.jpg

Mustang 1967 Eleanor

1967-Mustang-Shelby-GT500-Eleanor-7.6-li

Another 1968 stang fan here (soft top naturally).  Not a fan of the fuel and insurance bills that accompany one; so I'll be putting around in my jetta for awhile longer.

1968_00131_03.jpg

But what i don't understand is why the V8 in the M5 makes shy of 400 when the Ascari A10 with the same exact engine makes north of 600.

Yeah, but even driverless cars aren't perfect. They can still crash and kill people.

According to an article from Google their test car has not crashed but been crashed into 6 times, I would need to find that article so don't quote me on that.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)