Computer Desk

ddbtkd456

So thanks to a user over at toms hardware, I got inspired to find a desk that looks like this (We are in need of a couple of new desks around our house). However I really don't want to make it myself if I don't have to. Is there anyone here that has seen a desk like this for sale without the whole computer in the drawer thing? Maybe not necessarily have to have room for three monitors just kinda like this style? Any help is grateful thanks. Also sorry I posted this in the wrong spot in advance.

post-88789-0-17766100-1440885485_thumb.j

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Ikea?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

you can get them custom made for you, but thats gonna cost you a lot.

you can get them custom made for you, but thats gonna cost you a lot.

Yea I really would like to avoid as much cost as possible, I mean I do have access to a huge woodworking shop that my dad owns, I could make one myself. I just thought that someone would know of somewhere to buy it. Besides that where would you get the hard ware caddys and motherboard stands and what not.

Ikea?

Yea I've looked, but there site is really confusing to me. They have really weird setups for desks from what I found unless I was looking at the wrong place.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Yea I really would like to avoid as much cost as possible, I mean I do have access to a huge woodworking shop that my dad owns, I could make one myself. I just thought that someone would know of somewhere to buy it. Besides that where would you get the hard ware caddys and motherboard stands and what not.

Yea I've looked, but there site is really confusing to me. They have really weird setups for desks from what I found unless I was looking at the wrong place.

For the most part its just pickout a desktop part for it, then legs or cabinets or such to put it on and you're good to go.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Head into an Ikea store if you have one near you? Though if you do, be warned, they set out everything so you never leave empty handed. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Head into an Ikea store if you have one near you? Though if you do, be warned, they set out everything so you never leave empty handed. 

Closest one is 6 hours away. :lol:

I would personally take a trip to Ikea and buy the parts for your desk since you can create anything. For example my ikea desk consists of two alex drawers and a 2m table top to lay across them: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S29047257/

CPU: Core i7 4790k | Mobo: Asus Z97-P | RAM: Corsair DDR3 XMS3 8GB | GPU: Gainward GTX 970 4GB |Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Cooler Master BII-600 | Cooling: Corsair H110i GTX | Displays: 2x Dell U2414h | Kb: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 | Case: Corsair 450d Console: Xbox One Ext: DXRacer F-Series Red, Trust Tytan 2.1 Sub & Speakers, HyperX Cloud II, SCUF Infinity1 X1 Controller | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Closest one is 6 hours away. :lol:

Bloody hell! :D 

One near me is three miles long.  :wacko:

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I would personally take a trip to Ikea and buy the parts for your desk since you can create anything. For example my ikea desk consists of two alex drawers and a 2m table top to lay across them: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S29047257/

rrgLNOi.png

in the middle of the desk is a corsair mm200 extended mouse mat at 930mm wide, so you can use that as a scale

CPU: Core i7 4790k | Mobo: Asus Z97-P | RAM: Corsair DDR3 XMS3 8GB | GPU: Gainward GTX 970 4GB |Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Cooler Master BII-600 | Cooling: Corsair H110i GTX | Displays: 2x Dell U2414h | Kb: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 | Case: Corsair 450d Console: Xbox One Ext: DXRacer F-Series Red, Trust Tytan 2.1 Sub & Speakers, HyperX Cloud II, SCUF Infinity1 X1 Controller | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

something like that your probs going to have to build yourself unless you wanna put down a nice amount of $$$.