[Build Log] LoveBox -(S3)

FreakishKid

I will probably skip all my fancy ideas to mod the case and keep it stock and simple... (maybe) 

No please mod the case! Or atleast share your ideas. Did you sleave the cables your self or where did you buy them?

i5-3570k l ASRock Z77 Extreme6 LGA1155 I G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 I Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 3.5' 7200RPM I Sapphire Radeon 7950 3GB I Cooler Master Storm Enforcer I SeaSonic 620W I Windows 7

It was a hectic last few weeks, with so many changes in terms of hardwares and wc stuffs, especially the case, would love to have continue in either the carbide or m8 but as she wanted something smaller thus begin the delays. After considering a few itx cases, she firmly and finally decided the CL S3 was her fav.  Sorry to those who were awaiting the finish in carbide or m8...  

The Chosen Case
S3_revisit_1_of_5_.jpg

The Insides
S3_revisit_2_of_5_.jpg

Magnum Vs Mercury
S3_revisit_3_of_5_.jpg

Im not that sure to what mods i will do yet, prolly none or something simple lol (cant promise anything)

comicsans.jpg

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Seriously though, can't wait for the finished build. Caselabs cases are just uber sexy!

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Yay, S3! :wub:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Awwww wanted to see the carbine! Aleast hit me up with your mod ideas please

i5-3570k l ASRock Z77 Extreme6 LGA1155 I G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 I Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 3.5' 7200RPM I Sapphire Radeon 7950 3GB I Cooler Master Storm Enforcer I SeaSonic 620W I Windows 7

Reason for cutting out that particular piece is for this cute little thing...
IMG_20130812_130537_zps95e9bc35.jpg?t=13

AND LET THERE BE LIGHT...~~~!!!

I'm so sorry dude but i want to get the Air 540 too and i will copy that Idea, man this looks so sweet ?

• CPU: Intel i7 4790K watercooled & custom IHS, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact, RAM: Kingston HyperX LP 1833, 2x8GB, GPU: Asus RTX 2070 watercooled

CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ITXStorage: 1x WD Black 4TB HDD, 2x WD Blue 1TB SSD in Raid 0, PSU: Seasonic 650w Gold, Cooling: all watercoold with 2x 240 slim Rads, 5 Lian-Li Unifans

awww mannnnn, I was hoping to do one of the first Pink builds <_< Darn.. Looks amazing though! where did you get that pick sleeving?? I want some. :P Can't wait to see the final build!

-Tony

Aww yes, stuff happening! Don't rush it! This is an awesome build and could end up in build off the week if you give it the time! If girlfriend complains that it's taking forever then you have the excuse that she want something smaller! Wich takes more time to get a nice looking thing! ^^

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua