[Build Log] LoveBox -(S3)

FreakishKid
Reason for cutting out that particular piece is for this cute little thing...
IMG_20130812_130537_zps95e9bc35.jpg?t=13

AND LET THERE BE LIGHT...~~~!!!

More pictures of this! I'm looking to buy an Air 540 and that looks so sweet!

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

Wow, subbed! I absolutely love pink, shame that you don't go for pink as coolant! Would've been so ballers, what color (if any?) will you use? I aswell know/saw here that you could color the tubing. 
I will try to look it up again who did this, it was a dark ish red type off color. So you could consider doing that? 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Ahh man I can't wait to see more of this I love the pink and black contrast!

This build looks awesome so far. Subbed.

Current (pre-upgrade) rig; FX-6300, Phanteks PH-TC12DX (blue/white) Heatsink, MSI 990FXA - GD80, 8gb Patriot Viper 3 RAM, XFX R9280x, Corsair CX750 PSU, Corsair Vengeance C70 white case (window modded).

I demand updates! Hows the new case? Do you have it yet, if not.. well then a cookie will do?

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

I demand updates! Hows the new case? Do you have it yet, if not.. well then a cookie will do?

So far she still choosing case, as she wants something smaller and simple....

Hint... its a ITX board....

Give me some time, swamp with work.... and i need to finalize some stuffs for the build before i can give updates....

sorry for all the delays.... 

So far she still choosing case, as she wants something smaller and simple....

Hint... its a ITX board....

Give me some time, swamp with work.... and i need to finalize some stuffs for the build before i can give updates....

sorry for all the delays.... 

Hmm, allright! What will you do with the 540 Air? Because, god... I love that case! #wantforchristmas 

That looks very nice

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

Hmm, allright! What will you do with the 540 Air? Because, god... I love that case! #wantforchristmas 

already sold it off to someone.. who was looking for the same black and pink motif.... lol

<Hardware pr0n>

New Hardwares...still the 4670K... prolly change to a lower cpu... maybe

Ooooo, the sexy hardware shows it's face!  ;)

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

-hardware <3- 

New Hardwares...still the 4670K... prolly change to a lower cpu... maybe

Why change to a lower cpu when you allready have it? Ofcourse it all depends on your girl - if she doesn't game the newer titles and doesn't care to much about performance. Then sure! 

Aswell, I suggested to paint the Corsair 540 like you did to somebody else in new builds & planning section, but he was from the UK. Sadly, I could not find the paint you used. Aswell, did you use anything else? 

It was for an nvidia build so his color was green, but I doubt that mathers! 

Can't wait to see more off this tho. 

Why change to a lower cpu when you allready have it? Ofcourse it all depends on your girl - if she doesn't game the newer titles and doesn't care to much about performance. Then sure! 

Aswell, I suggested to paint the Corsair 540 like you did to somebody else in new builds & planning section, but he was from the UK. Sadly, I could not find the paint you used. Aswell, did you use anything else? 

It was for an nvidia build so his color was green, but I doubt that mathers! 

Can't wait to see more off this tho. 

Lol... it actually the same cpu.. just had the box there might as well put it in the pic together....

i did saw the post,  nope just that one colour... alternatively he cld spray the mesh white as a base than spray with green later...

im trying to rush to get the things done.... but sadly work comes first.. 

Lol... it actually the same cpu.. just had the box there might as well put it in the pic together....

i did saw the post,  nope just that one colour... alternatively he cld spray the mesh white as a base than spray with green later...

im trying to rush to get the things done.... but sadly work comes first.. 

That's allright! Rushing things isn't ever a good thing! :P 

So... After painting that air 540 pink you are changing cases? or are you throwing the z87 stinger into it???

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

So... After painting that air 540 pink you are changing cases? or are you throwing the z87 stinger into it???

changing case, now pondering between 2 choices... s3 or the prodigy... one no mod needed the latter need a lot of mods done... as i hate to stock handle.

Awesome, proper pictures too.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

changing case, now pondering between 2 choices... s3 or the prodigy... one no mod needed the latter need a lot of mods done... as i hate to stock handle.

Well, You could be in luck with that handle problem...

The Bitfenix Phenom is the same layout but has a sleeker look.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Well I think my opinion is probably obvious here... *cough* S3 *cough* :D

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

i really think the pink makes that case look really good 

i have seen to many builds in the prodigy and so i know that isn't really a small case it just seems sold as one lol but i don't know what the s3 is so i guess I'm off to google that

but that new evga case looks small

Well, You could be in luck with that handle problem...

The Bitfenix Phenom is the same layout but has a sleeker look.

Yeah i know, but i just cant agree with phenom internal layout.

Well I think my opinion is probably obvious here... *cough* S3 *cough* :D

Yours and hers, anyway we agreed on the S3..... so it set and done now the waiting part...

i really think the pink makes that case look really good 

i have seen to many builds in the prodigy and so i know that isn't really a small case it just seems sold as one lol but i don't know what the s3 is so i guess I'm off to google that

but that new evga case looks small

S3 its actually an itx case from Caselabs...... 

I like what you did with front

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

Still awaiting... cant wait to finish up the log..

Screenshot_2013-10-17-16-16-21_zpsad17d2

I will probably skip all my fancy ideas to mod the case and keep it stock and simple... (maybe)