[Build Log] LoveBox -(S3)

FreakishKid

looks so striking, shaping up to be a great pc! 

how easy was it to remove the grills for painting? 

it was easy a few screws on each panel, and release it for the plastic clips...

Can you tell me what kind of spray is that? That pink is amazing by the way. I'll be doing a similar build later this year with the same case and cpu cooler so I'm very interested, keep up the updated and good luck. 

its a nippon florescent pink.

Looks good, but why did you chose such a thin rad for the front? You can easily fit a full size 60mm rad there

why due to the mods i will do the case.... which i will show later in build log...

try to work out and fine tune the idea now....

Looking good so far, I shall sub.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

So, I think we are missing something here. You're building your girl a computer that's not for gaming using a Sabretooth board, and pink paint. The Sabretooth is a gaming board and a military base theme. How does that match up with pink? I think you're just throwing this board in her build so you can get the board you really wanted for yourself. ;) Smart man.

So, I think we are missing something here. You're building your girl a computer that's not for gaming using a Sabretooth board, and pink paint. The Sabretooth is a gaming board and a military base theme. How does that match up with pink? I think you're just throwing this board in her build so you can get the board you really wanted for yourself. ;) Smart man.

almost there, thou this will be her rig... i be using it to game too.. since my own rig is still in the planning stages.... and also sabertooth  has that armour which fits into my purely dominant black theme for the build.... no need custom an acrylic cover for the mb, no need thinking for either wrapping or colouring the heatsinks and the current look of the pcb for the others boards i have in mine is brown thou it wont be seen but i know its brown...  

That pink!!! it made that case even sexier. Lol its a sexy love box :D

Dude, this gives me an idea, that case, with a companion cube portal 2 theme mod.

gotta love air 540 builds!

keeping an eye on this one! :D

2500k,4.3GHZ · Hyper.212.+ · P67A-UD3-B3 · 2x4GB.1600Mhz · GTX 760 AMP!.2GB · M4.128GB · WDCBlue.1TB · WDCGreen.3TB · WDCGreen.1.5TB · XFX.XXX.650W · HAF.912.Advance
ND7000 · 17-50 f/2.8 · 50 f/1.8

Corsair Air 540 its the best case i have even seen (for me) !

Hi from Greece and keep the great work !!

“Strength does not come from winning. your struggles develop your strengths. 

When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength” 

Case: Corsair Obsidian 400R , CPU : Intel Core i7-3770K , Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance , Cpu Cooler : CoolerMaster Seidon 120M , RAM : Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 8GB , Hard Drive : Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB , Monitor : Dell UltraSharp U2312HM , GPU : ASUS GTX 670 DIRECT CU II

Can't wait to see how it turns out! I havn't seen anyone build in the new Corsair Airbox B4. Happy building :D

its actually the Corsair Air 540

this will look epic with pink UV watercooling...

nah surprisingly hte uv pink wont look so pink and i never fancy uv coolants....

Love the pink!!

glad u love it...

That pink!!! it made that case even sexier. Lol its a sexy love box :D

hahahaha... sexy and loving.....

Dude, this gives me an idea, that case, with a companion cube portal 2 theme mod.

hahahaa i know, a friend of mine also said the same.....

gotta love air 540 builds!

keeping an eye on this one! :D

i make sure to do a good job on it.

Corsair Air 540 its the best case i have even seen (for me) !

Hi from Greece and keep the great work !!

Hello, and thanks for dropping by.......

Looks great so far and that spray paint really makes it stand out!  Good work man! :)

thanks.....

sorry for the slow updates of stuffs as busy with work and some other stuffs... hopefully there will be more frequent updates...

Damn, that sucks the lgihting of UV coolant is epic.

I wanna go a bubble gum themed build one day with uv coolant

a quick update

Bottom area of the carbide is going to be cut out...

Before
IMG_20130812_121931_zps156c96ed.jpg?t=13

After
IMG_20130812_125836_zps4f05436d.jpg?t=13

Reason for cutting out that particular piece is for this cute little thing...
IMG_20130812_130537_zps95e9bc35.jpg?t=13

AND LET THERE BE LIGHT...~~~!!!

small hardware and wc update.. Palit GTX760 and EK 670 blocks note the copper acetal with be change with a plexi top

DSC00175_zpsc8fb1d97.jpg?t=1376294461

that looks awesome :O do u mind me asking how that lightbox is made ? what components u used ?

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

that looks awesome :o do u mind me asking how that lightbox is made ? what components u used ?

its made out of white acrylic for the case and a thick clear acrylic and line white leds...

will update with pics later....

Lookin good mate. So good i'd almost make love to your love box. God, that sounded bad, mix what I just said with a little Aussie slang and you have a very dirty comment  ;)

Nice mods you've done so far, keep up the work  :D !

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

So a 670 waterblock fits on a 760? And what are the plans for that bottom you cut out?