British born ISIS hacker targeted & killed in drone strike

How fucking ironic.

1) You guys don't ban guns but you build a so called wall to protect "security". Let's compare the amount of criminals and homicides in the US compared to Europe, without any wall or guns for "safety" 

2) About 9/11. In the end it's true that #bushdid911 (more like Richard Nixon or Gerald Ford because that's when the towers were constructed). The actual plane impacts costed only a few hunderd people their lives, but because that the towers were badly designed they costed 3000 people their lives.

1. All countries have different situations. You can't expect one solution to have the same effect here, as it did in your nation.

2. I'm a conspiracy theorist, and even I don't accept the bullshit behind loose change. Mainly because I have a knowledge of how metals react to heat.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Sounds about right. Although I have an issue with humanitarianism. That being that we need to teach people to take care of themselves, and better themselves, AS WELL AS giving them material support.

Yeah, as an atheist I'll say it. "give a man a fish, you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime".

Give a man a fish, and teach him to fish.  Let him learn to not only be able to accept help, but do things for himself.  It is all about the inspiration of charity for others and teaching one another.  Life lessons and the evolution of society.  Though my thoughts on societal evolution will put us at world-wide communism at one point when all materials, and resources can just be mass-produced through automation.  One day we won't need a single Human to work, program, or even develop the arts.  Obviously we still will, because we need to feel fulfilled and gratified, but still.  Especially when lab-grown meat and agriculture is moving at a faster pace year after year.  All we need is atomic 3D printing.  Intelligent, automated, mass production facilities, and a few robotics advancements.  And of course social, political, economic reform.  Then we're good to go.  At least for Earth.

How fucking ironic.

1) You guys don't ban guns but you build a so called wall to protect "security". Let's compare the amount of criminals and homicides in the US compared to Europe, without any wall or guns for "safety" 

2) About 9/11. In the end it's true that #bushdid911 (more like Richard Nixon or Gerald Ford because that's when the towers were constructed). The actual plane impacts costed only a few hunderd people their lives, but because that the towers were badly designed they costed 3000 people their lives.

1. I agree with you there. Guns should be banned in America, look at Australia. Is it going to be likely in the future? I'm not sure.

2. Aaaaaand we're back to putting our tinfoil hats on and shouting 'AMERICA IS EVIL, JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS'.

Come on dude.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Am I the troll when you call your country a "tolerant" country? A "tolerant country" compared to who? North-Korea?

Because when you compare the US to other (mainly) European countries it's years if not century's  behind. 

Yes, the Netherlands is so tolerant a man almost got arrested for saying something "hurtful" about Islam. Or can we talk about Theo van Gogh for a moment, or the websites that sprouted up with massive support for his murder by  Mohammed Bouyeri (Hofstad Network)? Or the inquiry Rita Verdonk made into Radicalization of Muslims? And do you not call the churches and non-Muslims being attacked and murdered in the name of Islam after Gogh's death "terrorism"?

We're a priority, doesn't mean they love your country or any other non-Islamic country. Or the non-Muslims in it.

Islamic terrorism, by the way, isn't only accountable through terrorist attacks like bombings.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Give a man a fish, and teach him to fish.  Let him learn to not only be able to accept help, but do things for himself.  It is all about the inspiration of charity for others and teaching one another.  Life lessons and the evolution of society.  Though my thoughts on societal evolution will put us at world-wide communism at one point when all materials, and resources can just be mass-produced through automation.  One day we won't need a single Human to work, program, or even develop the arts.  Obviously we still will, because we need to feel fulfilled and gratified, but still.  Especially when lab-grown meat and agriculture is moving at a faster pace year after year.  All we need is atomic 3D printing.  Intelligent, automated, mass production facilities, and a few robotics advancements.  And of course social, political, economic reform.  Then we're good to go.  At least for Earth.

I wouldn't call it communism. I would call it what it is, the Star Trek utopia.

1. I agree with you there. Guns should be banned in America, look at Australia. Is it going to be likely in the future? I'm not sure.

2. Aaaaaand we're back to putting our tinfoil hats on and shouting 'AMERICA IS EVIL, JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS'.

Come on dude.

Jet fuel reaches a high enough temp to turn steel red hot, thus giving it the structural integrity of butter, or at least a wet noodle. As far as guns go....never gonna happen.

Still, loose change is bullshit.

Because we hold the image of change and tolerance, and always will. We are the country they know will never consider adding things like Shariah law or making other radical, religious changes and that's why they hate us. Not because we took their toys or made them eat dirt when they were acting unruly.

-snip-

Sharia laws are more complicated than what you see in articles that's why you don't see them executed in a lot of Islamic countries such as UAE, Qatar, KSA and others. Those laws only apply in like rare conditions and like a lot of rules for it to be executed. Also the point of them is not just executing( can't express what's the point as I will be very vauge/bad at doing it ).

( Just information not jumping in the argument both of you are having. )

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Yes, the Netherlands is so tolerant a man almost got arrested for saying something "hurtful" about Islam. Or can we talk about Theo van Gogh for a moment, or the websites that sprouted up with massive support for his murder by  Mohammed Bouyeri (Hofstad Network)? Or the inquiry Rita Verdonk made into Radicalization of Muslims? And do you not call the churches and non-Muslims being attacked and murdered in the name of Islam after Gogh's death "terrorism"?

We're a priority, doesn't mean they love your country or any other non-Islamic country. Or the non-Muslims in it.

Islamic terrorism, by the way, isn't only accountable through terrorist attacks like bombings.

Wow this dude can use Google and Copy&Paste without even the articles

5df4e20d41cad719c2924b7728364f06.jpg

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Wow this dude can use Google and Copy&Paste

-snip

personal attacks are not a valid argument. Try again please.

The fact that someone can easily access information, does not lessen the validity of that information.

personal attacks are not a valid argument. Try again please.

The fact that someone can easily access information, does not lessen the validity of that information.

I can easily access the information that the US is the least tolerant first world country. 

Protesters_with_signs_in_Ferguson.jpg

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I can easily access the information that the US is the least tolerant first world country. 

You do realize that an opinion is not a fact right?

-snip

If that's the best you've got, then you are SERIOUSLY outmatched.

As well as being ignorant.

Sharia laws are more complicated than what you see in articles that's why you don't see them executed in a lot of Islamic countries such as UAE, Qatar, KSA and others. Those laws only apply in like rare conditions and like a lot of rules for it to be executed.

( Just information not jumping in the argument both of you are having. )

I'm curious as to what you mean exactly? I'm aware that Shariah law is a very complicated subject, as there are things in the law that aren't radical (I mean violently), but overall the implantation of Sharia law into a moderate and tolerant country is never a good thing, because it leaves a door open for someone to ask "why isn't the rest in?". No country should have specific religious laws, it isn't safe nor tolerant itself.

As for the laws only applying in rare conditions, however do  you mean? In countries like Saudi Arabia, the Sharia Law is life and death there and whilst not as aggressive as SA, many other Islamic states recognize and impose the full law of Shariah on its citizens. Very few Islamic states dabble in it and not swim in it.

*I hope this post didn't come off combative to you. I really want to know what you have to say. :)

Wow this dude can use Google and Copy&Paste

5df4e20d41cad719c2924b7728364f06.jpg

Ignoring whether or not I used google, does this change the fact that what I said is the truth? And now not only have you shown yourself to be an intolerant person but someone who has no idea what they are talking about, not even for their own country.

hahaha

Okay. Sure.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Protesters_with_signs_in_Ferguson.jpg

Please give us a source, I'm actually interested.

A picture of some protestors doesn't count by the way. 'Wow, this dude can use Google and copy & paste'.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

@Albatross

I will try to explain but I'm off to school so it may take like time until I get back and reply :).

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

A picture of some protestors doesn't count by the way. 'Wow, this dude can use Google and copy & paste'.

He's going with the "evidence" of racial discrimination, somehow provided by protesters, protesting over perceived racism rather than proven racism.

Ignoring whether or not I used google, does this change the fact that what I said is the truth? And now not only have you shown yourself to be an intolerant person but someone who has no idea what they are talking about, not even for their own country.

I think you don't know what you are talking about when you call your country the "the image of change and tolerance"?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I think you don't know what you are talking about when you call your country the "the image of change and tolerance"?

Considering that you are throwing leftist propaganda our way as evidence, you have no right to tell anyone that they don't know what they are talking about.

Considering that you are throwing leftist propaganda our way as evidence, you have no right to tell anyone that they don't know what they are talking about.

Left and Right, "Liberals" vs "Democratics". "Propaganda in the media"

When the fuck are you guys going to grow up and be a real democracy?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

every member of ISIS needs to get blown the fuck up.

if you don't agree with me, try reading up on what ISIS does in the regions it controls to people who wont subscribe to their version of islam.

Hmmm a wall vs a mine field near the 38 parallel in Korea. The logic........

Still a job well done by the drone pilot.

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

I think it's about reached that point when a mod needs to step in. @Godlygamer23

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

The best part is that Michael Brown never even raised his hands and said "don't shoot", it was another lie crafted and sold—apparently successfully—by Liberal media. Wilson acted in self-defense, as proven by DNA evidence, testimonies and video surveillance as well as audio files. There wasn't a murder or a case of police brutality that came from racism (in concern to MB).

He can google but he can't google far enough to get the facts behind his weak argument. He'd rather label all Americans as intolerant racists in this thread while defending radical Islam. :P

So with that, I think we can all tell by now that TheConverter is definitely a troll, so let's not feed him anymore.

I think it's about reached that point when a mod needs to step in. @Godlygamer23

Yep, before this becomes a hot topic because people were arguing over politics (like politicians) :P

Oh wait, too late. Oh well.

Spoiler

Left and Right, "Liberals" vs "Democratics". "Propaganda in the media"

When the fuck are you guys going to grow up and be a real democracy?

In our country, liberals and democrats are the same thing. Libertarians and democrats however, are different.

And when are you going to provide a legitimate argument backed up by evidence?

Uhh... Uh... 

No. Nevermind. Not going to feed the troll.

It's a cultural difference. For them liberals are libertarians. For us, liberals are anyone who is on the left and "liberal" in their "beliefs".

The best part is that Michael Brown never even raised his hands and said "don't shoot", it was another lie crafted and sold—apparently successfully—by Liberal media. Wilson acted in self-defense, as proven by DNA evidence, testimonies and video surveillance as well as audio files. There wasn't a murder or a case of police brutality that came from racism (in concern to MB).

He can google but he can't google far enough to get the facts behind his weak argument. :P

So you ignore the fact that the US is one of the most racist countries in the world? You ignore the fact that thousands of people die each year because you guys allow guns? That you spend over 600B on your army like you are in the middle of a World War 3? That you guys still have a unhuman death-penalty which Amnesty International fights against?

Lmao, i'm done here. And you guys are wondering why you are hated by the rest of the world.  ;)

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU